Starting to look like Stesak wasn't the only one

This was basically just you seconding what I said, right?

Yep, I agree. People want to blame Congress, except it's the people who votes for Congress. People want to blame the candidates we have for the Presidency every four years, except people vote either Democrat or Republican expecting somehow for things to be different. Only thing different is the type of lube they use as they screw Americans on a constant basis.

Hey, you probably know I'm a 3rd party guy, but even so, I don't necessarioly blame the 2 party system.

There are so many good candidates in primaries that run in the 2 parties that are sooooooo much better than the ones that the sheep end up choosing.

It really all comes down to the primaries, because that's when the seasoned voters are supposed to make the right choices. Once the general comes around, ALLLLLLL the idiots come out and think it's a fucking football game.

Last edited:
Hey, you probably know I'm a 3rd party guy, but even so, I don't necessarioly blame the 2 party system.

There are so many good candidates in primaries that run in the 2 parties that are sooooooo much better than the ones that the sheep end up choosing.

I don't blame the two party system either, and I know you're a third party guy. Rather, I just blame people for thinking they "waste" their vote every time they vote third party. Considering how many people don't even bother to vote in this country, a difference could be made if people actually took the time to care.

But like you said, they don't choose the best candidates in the primaries as is, instead choosing people because of one issue or some other reason that makes absolutely no sense.

I don't blame the two party system either, and I know you're a third party guy. Rather, I just blame people for thinking they "waste" their vote every time they vote third party. Considering how many people don't even bother to vote in this country, a difference could be made if people actually took the time to care.

But like you said, they don't choose the best candidates in the primaries as is, instead choosing people because of one issue or some other reason that makes absolutely no sense.
Pick the best possible candidate during the primary. If there isn't one you think is perfect or close enough to it, either write someone in, or don't vote at all.

If you have one you liked and he or she wins and is on the ticket in the general, then BAM, you have someone worth voting for. If your candidate didn't win and the ticket on the general has losers, that's when you go 3rd party and pick whoever is the best.

If you ask me, that's the best possible way for voters to completely maximize their ability in this country.

I pray that it happens soon.

hope you're including what bush did on behalf of arlen spector.

and what reagan did on behalf of the congress member from hawaii.

loons. now you know why no one takes you seriously.

With that logic, I guess Obama is no better than Bush or Regan.

Yep...and no worse.

I would love to see the OP's complaints about those two.

Senate candidate says White House discussed 3 jobs

WASHINGTON – One of President Barack Obama's top advisers suggested to a Colorado Democrat that he forgo a primary challenge to Sen. Michael Bennet and instead apply for one of three international development jobs.

The disclosure came just days after the White House admitted orchestrating a job offer in the Pennsylvania Senate race with the similar goal of avoiding a messy or divisive Democratic primary.

The back-room deals — former President Bill Clinton led the Pennsylvania effort and White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina worked with former Colorado House Speaker Andrew Romanoff — called into question Obama's repeated promises to run an open government.

Romanoff said in a statement Wednesday night that he was contacted by Messina last fall and told that the White House would support Bennet in the primary. When he said he would seek the nomination anyway, Messina "suggested three positions that might be available to me were I not pursuing the Senate race," Romanoff said. "He added that he could not guarantee my appointment to any of these positions."

Romanoff added: "At no time was I promised a job, nor did I request Mr. Messina's assistance in obtaining one."

Senate candidate says White House discussed 3 jobs - Yahoo! News

winknudgewinknudgewinknudgewinknudge ;)

WASHINGTON – One of President Barack Obama's top advisers suggested to a Colorado Democrat that he forgo a primary challenge to Sen. Michael Bennet and instead apply for one of three international development jobs.

The disclosure came just days after the White House admitted orchestrating a job offer in the Pennsylvania Senate race with the similar goal of avoiding a messy or divisive Democratic primary.

The back-room deals — former President Bill Clinton led the Pennsylvania effort and White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina worked with former Colorado House Speaker Andrew Romanoff — called into question Obama's repeated promises to run an open government.

Romanoff said in a statement Wednesday night that he was contacted by Messina last fall and told that the White House would support Bennet in the primary. When he said he would seek the nomination anyway, Messina "suggested three positions that might be available to me were I not pursuing the Senate race," Romanoff said. "He added that he could not guarantee my appointment to any of these positions."

Romanoff added: "At no time was I promised a job, nor did I request Mr. Messina's assistance in obtaining one."

"Just how deep does the Obama White House's effort to invoke Chicago-style politics for the purpose of manipulating elections really go?" said Rep. Darrell Issa, a California Republican who unsuccessfully sought a Justice Department investigation into Sestak and showed no sign of slowing."

Whoops! winknudgewinknudgewinknudgewinknudge...Indeed...:lol::eusa_shhh:

Your wife... is she a goer? Oi? Oi? OOoiiiiiiiii?? Nudgenudgedringdringwinkwink knowwhatImean? Say no more! Say no MORE!

Ladies and Gentlemen... we have now have a name for this corruption:

Nudgenudgewinkwinkgate.

Spread the word and own the conversation.

Last edited:
By PHILIP ELLIOTT, Associated Press Writer Philip Elliott, Associated Press Writer – Wed Jun 2, 7:39 pm ET

WASHINGTON – The Obama administration dangled the possibility of a government job for former Colorado House Speaker Andrew Romanoff last year in hopes he would forgo a challenge to Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet, officials said Wednesday, just days after the White House admitted orchestrating a job offer in the Pennsylvania Senate race.

AP Sources: Admin talked jobs with Romanoff - Yahoo! News

:rofl:

No, they voted to impeach because they thought they could force his hand and drag him down. And it blew up in their faces. It wasn't the "right thing to do" because no crime had been committed. They had been searching and searching for years to try and pin something on him and finally found something that had at somewhat existence tie to reality.

Wrong again pinhead.....they voted to impeach because Clinton perjured himself...that's a felony.

Anyone notice that the ONLY people who seem to give a shit about this are the rightwingers on THIS message board? How much time are you going to waste bitching about a non-issue?

Interesting, isn't this a felony?

It all depends what they can prove. It took them days to come up with a pitiful scenario and it isn't going away soon. I'm sure Sestak was offered a deal to take a pitiful non-paying position if he would drop his bid for the Senate seat. :cuckoo: ...What I do wonder about it WHY the O. political regime, wanted him to.... Any ideas??

Sestak is on record admitting it. What more proof do you need? His non-paying position as a congressman placed on a presidential advisory board is the the position you're referring to? Hmmm no I think it was a paying gig.

Anyone notice that the ONLY people who seem to give a shit about this are the rightwingers on THIS message board? How much time are you going to waste bitching about a non-issue?
Proves the allegation the Government controlled media is leftwing. They spiked it or trying to, the same way there was an effort to spike Woodward and Burnstein.

Forum List

Back