Starting in 2024, IRS will be targeting 'unreported income' over $600 .

Before it was generally any unreported income over $20,000 - sometimes would draw attention. Now , if you sell some puppies or have a yard sale, put some items up for sale on Ebay, they've already been looking for transactions over $600 , ( bank deposits, PayPal and cash app etc )and starting next year they're going to be sending out forms.... so just a little heads up to my USMB friends...... they're saying if you make any money on the side at all over $600 throughout the year you either need to report it or have some receipts ready or something because 87,000 new agents are going to be looking for something to do....some are armed btw.

And if they decide to go all electronic and do away with cash transactions as they have in Australia and trying to in Europe....they'll have total control..... the WEF and global cabal.

They are targeting profits off of cryptocurrency

Before it was generally any unreported income over $20,000 - sometimes would draw attention. Now , if you sell some puppies or have a yard sale, put some items up for sale on Ebay, they've already been looking for transactions over $600 , ( bank deposits, PayPal and cash app etc )and starting next year they're going to be sending out forms.... so just a little heads up to my USMB friends...... they're saying if you make any money on the side at all over $600 throughout the year you either need to report it or have some receipts ready or something because 87,000 new agents are going to be looking for something to do....some are armed btw.

And if they decide to go all electronic and do away with cash transactions as they have in Australia and trying to in Europe....they'll have total control..... the WEF and global cabal.

Those billionaires are quaking now. Wait ...

Whiskey Rebellion FTW...

71f-6Ipx6IL.jpg

Though I suppose we could just wait for ''the Republicans'' to do something about it.

lololol....

View attachment 864342
Did you know that the King put a 3 cent tax on tea, and that was enough to declare a revolution against England?

Forum List

Back