starbucks fired woman cause she is white.

No, after the woman said they couldn’t use the bathroom unless they were customers, they plopped themselves down and didn’t buy anything - hogging a table. They needed to buy a damn coffee.
That's how it works, I go to the restroom piss, wash my hands and then come back out and order.

Its been reported
What has been reported? If I go into McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger King, etc., I go take a piss and wash my hands and then I come back out and order. I guess now white racist go up and order first and then take their food into the shitter before they eat or drink.

What has been reported? If I go into McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger King, etc., I go take a piss and wash my hands and then I come back out and order. I guess now white racist go up and order first and then take their food into the shitter before they eat or drink.
The black guys have honed their story and to hear them tell it they are totally innocent of sny wrongdoing

But that defies logic

They could have ordered a Starbucks coffee and all that trouble could have been avoided

The black guys have honed their story and to hear them tell it they are totally innocent of sny wrongdoing

But that defies logic

They could have ordered a Starbucks coffee and all that trouble could have been avoided
There seems to be an issue with defiance among many blacks. It is what often gets them into trouble with cops. They wear it like a badge of honor.

As you say, all one of them had to do was order a $4 latte, and problem solved.

There seems to be an issue with defiance among many blacks. It is what often gets them into trouble with cops. They wear it like a badge of honor.

As you say, all one of them had to do was order a $4 latte, and problem solved.
The official medical term is the Black Brain Disease

But that defies logic

So tell me Mac7, do you take your cup of coffee in the pisser with you or do you wait until you are done in the pisser to order your coffee?

So tell me Mac7, do you take your cup of coffee in the pisser with you or do you wait until you are done in the pisser to order your coffee?
If it had been me I would have told the manager to piss off and walked out

See now you are just being the typical, stupid ass racist because you have realized you have no argument.
I assumed they were not homo’s and so only one was going to pee at the same time

Leaving the other black guy free to order a lotte

I assumed they were not homo’s and so only one was going to pee at the same time

Leaving the other black guy free to order a lotte
Most restaurants and stores have more than one stall in their bathrooms, see one man could have been going to take a piss and one could have been going to wash his hands. Just admit that you go to the restroom before you order, because you sure as hell don't take your coffee to the pisser.

Most restaurants and stores have more than one stall in their bathrooms, see one man could have been going to take a piss and one could have been going to wash his hands. Just admit that you go to the restroom before you order, because you sure as hell don't take your coffee to the pisser.
Why dont you just admit that they were troublemakers?

Forum List

Back