Woman allegedly went on Florida highway shooting spree ‘directed by God’ in relation to the solar eclipse

black lady goes crazy over eclipse. she went on shooting spree on Florida high way. another crazy black person .glad they got her.
well, tea, glad they got her.

now she needs a little help to escape from the cult that made her think god would tell her that.

If this was 2,000 years ago, we would be reading about her in the bible and praising her actions. Probably calling her a prophet.
There would be stories of trumpets blaring as she handed out the punishment for not following gods commandments

Do you hear voices in your head that claim to be god, if so please seek professional help before following the voices advice.

You're stupid. I'm talking about talking to God. It's prayer you retarded half witted dipshit

You're slow, very slow

There would be stories of trumpets blaring as she handed out the punishment for not following gods commandments
Why do we have commercials for HIV/Aids drugs promoting gay living then? Tell me. Teh federal government spends about 30 or 40 billion dollars a year on it alone. That does not include state, local and city contributions. And not hidden costs in people insurance policies.

You're stupid. I'm talking about talking to God. It's prayer you retarded half witted dipshit

You're slow, very slow
That’s the excuse this woman is using, during prayer god told her to go shoot people. You seem to believe her story is possible

Why do we have commercials for HIV/Aids drugs promoting gay living then? Tell me. Teh federal government spends about 30 or 40 billion dollars a year on it alone. That does not include state, local and city contributions. And not hidden costs in people insurance policies.
Because people are sick and the drug companies are looking to make a profit from treating the symptoms of their illness

Forum List

Back