starbucks fired woman cause she is white.

That’s the Democrat ploy that ain’t working anymore: that anyone who objects to the favoritism given blacks is a racist.
What damn favoritism? You need to let that lie go, i guess you think if you keep repeating that loe it will become truth
People are fed up with everything being called “racist!” - the latest is that English is racist - and the carve-outs and focus on black people, who are only 14% of the population.
You don't think black folks are fed up with being on the receiving end of racism and discrimination. You don't have a clue, because you have been on the privileged end all your life.
And what has happened as a result is this ENTITLEMENT among blacks that they deserve all the special treatment due to their skin color - and when they don’t get it, scream racism.
It's a damn shame that you can't post anything showing all of these entitlements black folks have been receiving. You are just a bitter, arrogant, racist white woman. Did a black man dump you like Horseshitting. Is that why you hate black folks so much.
That is what happened with the two black men. An exception wasn’t made for them to use the bathroom, so they scream racism, and the woke Starbucks panders to blacks by firing a white woman unrelated to the incident.
So the company policy is to not let black folks use the restroom. You have already shown how nasty you are, because you take your food and coffee into the bathroom.
It’s starting to turn around, though, and the SCOTUS decision is the first sign that blacks will no longer get privileges over whites.
The only privilege we have over whites is on the receiving end of police brutality and prison sentences.
The next time Biden declares that he will not consider whitey for a prestigious role - and only blacks are eligible - the case should be brought to the SCOTUS.
Yea the SCOTUS should be all white with the exception of a boot licker.

What damn favoritism? You need to let that lie go, i guess you think if you keep repeating that loe it will become truth

You don't think black folks are fed up with being on the receiving end of racism and discrimination. You don't have a clue, because you have been on the privileged end all your life.

It's a damn shame that you can't post anything showing all of these entitlements black folks have been receiving. You are just a bitter, arrogant, racist white woman. Did a black man dump you like Horseshitting. Is that why you hate black folks so much.

So the company policy is to not let black folks use the restroom. You have already shown how nasty you are, because you take your food and coffee into the bathroom.

The only privilege we have over whites is on the receiving end of police brutality and prison sentences.

Your denial of the obvious isn’t going to win a debate. The tide is turning, and no longer will schools be able to discriminate against whites and Asians by picking less-qualified blacks FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN race.

Pretty soon, hiring managers - including Biden - will no longer be able to announce that whites, even those better qualified, will not be considered over blacks. Neither will companies exclude whites from commercials and ads for their skin color.

And finally, blacks will not be allowed to violate laws or policies, and then when called on it, blame racism.

The leftists have pushed this nonsense all too far, and now there is significant pushback.

No, after the woman said they couldn’t use the bathroom unless they were customers, they plopped themselves down and didn’t buy anything - hogging a table. They needed to buy a damn coffee.
Starbucks and similar establishments are private, for-profit businesses that provide accommodations and amenities for PAYING CUSTOMERS. You are not entitled to use these places as a public rest stop. I get annoyed most with those people that spend hours in Starbox sucking off free Internet and maybe purchasing a small cup of coffee.

Starbucks and similar establishments are private, for-profit businesses that provide accommodations and amenities for PAYING CUSTOMERS. You are not entitled to use these places as a public rest stop. I get annoyed most with those people that spend hours in Starbox sucking off free Internet and maybe purchasing a small cup of coffee.
Agree. They should have a time limit, given how few tables there are. Twenty minutes is enough time to sip on a cup of coffee.

As far as the bathroom policy, it’s hard enough to keep the bathrooms clean (and available) for paying customers.

Your denial of the obvious isn’t going to win a debate. The tide is turning, and no longer will schools be able to discriminate against whites and Asians by picking less-qualified blacks FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN race.
When are they going to stop picking less qualified whites FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE FACT THEY ARE WHITE and have been doing so since this country was taken. When is that going to stop?
Pretty soon, hiring managers - including Biden - will no longer be able to announce that whites, even those better qualified, will not be considered over blacks. Neither will companies exclude whites from commercials and ads for their skin color.
I will give you credit, you are a racist through and through. You try to make the claim that whites are being discriminated against because of black folks. You have nothing to back that bullshit up with, you just keep repeating hoping other white folks will believe it. I can post data all day showing that your claims are totally false and you still keep repeating the same lie.
And finally, blacks will not be allowed to violate laws or policies, and then when called on it, blame racism.
I mean the hits just keep on coming.
The leftists have pushed this nonsense all too far, and now there is significant pushback.
You are a racist POS and that's the bottom line.

You are a sicko. Who said the policy was not to let black men use the bathroom. JFC…stop crying racism all the time.

Blacks will now have to accept that they don’t get special privileges due to skin color - be it using the bathroom against company policy or being jumped ahead for a spot at Harvard.

I say the Asian kid with straight As and an SAT score of 1560 who was rejected from every single Ivy take a year off, and then reapply for next year. These racist Ivys won’t be able to reject him due to race while accepting far academically inferior blacks, also due to race.

You are a sicko. Who said the policy was not to let black men use the bathroom. JFC…stop crying racism all the time.
You did idiot.
[quoye]Blacks will now have to accept that they don’t get special privileges due to skin color - be it using the bathroom against company policy or being jumped ahead for a spot at Harvard.
[/QUOTE]
The only folks in this country that get special privileges are whites and that is how racist like you want to keep it.
I say the Asian kid with straight As and an SAT score of 1560 who was rejected from every single Ivy take a year off, and then reapply for next year. These racist Ivys won’t be able to reject him due to race while accepting far academically inferior blacks, also due to race.
I will bet the farm that the Asian kid wasn't rejected because of a lesser qualified black kid, he was rejected for a lesser qualified white kid. Asian enrollment at Harvard is double that of black students which proves racist like you are full of shit.

Now the liberals are out there saying that the Asians who took the case to the Supreme Court are proxys for white supremacists. Now, I have seen it all…. What a joke. Here is what Asians should do next…. sue the NFL and NBA for under representation of Asians. Go try out for an NFL team and demand a quota for better representation. Go audition for primary characters on BET entertainment and when you don’t get hired, sue for discrimination.

So you order your coffee and take it in the pisser with you, that's nasty as hell.
Why would I stand and wait for my coffee to be made when I have to piss?

Order the coffee and go piss.

It will be ready for you when you return.

Thats so obvious even someone suffering from the Black Brain Disease can see it.

Why would I stand and wait for my coffee to be made when I have to piss?

Order the coffee and go piss.

It will be ready for you when you return.

Thats so obvious even someone suffering from the Black Brain Disease can see it.
When was the last time you were at a Starbucks? There is usually a line, so if I need to go to the bathroom I will do that and then come out and get in line and order.

I guess that doesn't make sense when you have white, racist brain disease.

Forum List

Back