Starbucks Employee Union Announces Support for “Palestine”

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
A. This has nothing to do with Starbucks.

B. The support for "Palestine" can have a lot of different meanings. It does not necessarily indicate support for Hamas.

C. It appears to me that most "support for Palestine" in the U.S. is nothing but anti-Semitism.

You wimpy gaming chair generals, sitting in your underwear eating Hot Pockets, trying to instigate violence on the internet, need to get off your asses and get your real guns and load up with real bullets for the real war!

You got extra guns - give them to those who don't have one.

Wake Up!!! These libtard homosexual freak coffee drippers need to be stopped.

Last edited:

First off, there is no place on Earth known as “Palestine”. Second, look at the photo of the purple headed freaks raising their fists in solidarity. Yet, drop any one of these fat fuck, immature geeks into Gaza and they would be ass raped and murdered by “Palestinians” in minutes. This is ignorance personified.
I regret that I cant boycott Starbucks since I already dont shop there

Shitty, bitter, expensive coffee and they side with terrorists. Time to short their stock. It will go down even more.

First off, there is no place on Earth known as “Palestine”. Second, look at the photo of the purple headed freaks raising their fists in solidarity. Yet, drop any one of these fat fuck, immature geeks into Gaza and they would be ass raped and murdered by “Palestinians” in minutes. This is ignorance personified.
Great news - thanks for sharing.

Good to know that there are so many people willing to stand up proud against antisemitism, terrorism, war crimes and ethnic cleansing. :)

Joke’s still on you! :rofl: :laughing0301::rofl::laughing0301::laugh::rofl:

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC:

Starbucks’ employees are kinda NOT at all synonymous with “Starbucks.”
This isn't a joke. You're ignorant of history, probably even have some college indoctrination. Fact is you haven't a clue. Admitj you're or I'll rip you apart and itb will be very embarrassing for you. Palestinians ARE the topic. Palestine is region.

Last edited:
A. This has nothing to do with Starbucks.

B. The support for "Palestine" can have a lot of different meanings. It does not necessarily indicate support for Hamas.

C. It appears to me that most "support for Palestine" in the U.S. is nothing but anti-Semitism.
Why do they care about the Palestinians?

Did anyone rise in solidarity with those in the Sudan during the genocide there that exterminated Christians in favor of those who were Islamic? Nope. I remember when it happened because all the news was focused on Israel building walls instead.

People could not even stand with those in Hong Kong protesting the CCP as their rights were thrown into the garbage without Lebron and company attacking them and making them apologize for it.

The answer is, the news is for the most part 100% Left wing. Any talking point the Left wants people to focus on they do. They even have the power to make people think they no longer know what a woman is and will gladly give their children over to have their genitals mutilated.

That is true power.

Forum List

Back