Starbucks Barista Calls Cops Because Customer Asked for "Trump" to be Written on Cup

i never go to starbucks,,,,but, can i get anything for 75 cents?

best you can do is tip your cup over , pretend to burn yourself and hope they comp you. Some of the food prices are insane too, skimpy sandwiches for 5 or six bucks , 5 dollar yogurt cups, you could walk out of there spending 20 bucks, but at least they know your name!

But they might call the cops if they don't like the name you give.

I think I'll make my own coffee, misspell the name on the cup and flush $5 down the toilet. I can have the experience of Starbucks without having to drive there.

i never go to starbucks,,,,but, can i get anything for 75 cents?

best you can do is tip your cup over , pretend to burn yourself and hope they comp you. Some of the food prices are insane too, skimpy sandwiches for 5 or six bucks , 5 dollar yogurt cups, you could walk out of there spending 20 bucks, but at least they know your name!

But they might call the cops if they don't like the name you give.

I think I'll make my own coffee, misspell the name on the cup and flush $5 down the toilet. I can have the experience of Starbucks without having to drive there.

Well.... ok, but you wont look as sophisticated, its just a small price to pay.... :badgrin:

how much do they charge for each sheet of TP u use to wipe ur ass in the restroom?

Ask Sheryl Crow.

Sheryl Crow's view on toilet paper: one sheet a visit

"All I wanna do is have some fun," sang Sheryl Crow once, but it appears her desires have since changed. Now all she wants to do is limit the use of toilet paper to one sheet per visit.

she must just be messin with peoples minds

Or she is a treehugger.

Well.... ok, but you wont look as sophisticated, its just a small price to pay.... :badgrin:

LOL. Hey, I rock these lounge pants and this bathrobe. Total sophistication. Plus, I can afford nice things since I don't give Starbucks all my money.

LOL. Hey, I rock these lounge pants and this bathrobe. Total sophistication. Plus, I can afford nice things since I don't give Starbucks all my money.

Yes, but then no one can SEE you be sophisticated ! unless you want to send us some pics :afro:

how much do they charge for each sheet of TP u use to wipe ur ass in the restroom?

Ask Sheryl Crow.

"All I wanna do is have some fun," sang Sheryl Crow once, but it appears her desires have since changed. Now all she wants to do is limit the use of toilet paper to one sheet per visit.

Or she is a treehugger.

Guess she never heard of recycled TP :cuckoo:

Ask Sheryl Crow.

Or she is a treehugger.

Guess she never heard of recycled TP :cuckoo:

The more obscure her message, the more effective it is, maybe... idk

Yep I got the fancy coffee maker my wife got me, the SiriusXM Real Jazz playing in the background. Who needs Starbucks?

Besides, you can't put Shnapps in your coffee and drink it naked at Starbucks. :biggrin:

Yep I got the fancy coffee maker my wife got me, the SiriusXM Real Jazz playing in the background. Who needs Starbucks?

Besides, you can't put Shnapps in your coffee and drink it naked at Starbucks. :biggrin:

EXACTLY! sophistication is over-rated ! ( as long as you guys got y-fi at home)

My house got attacked by waves of gangs which I held off for three hours. My windows were smashed, glass all over the the floor. Half way through I casually rang the cops, they arrived hours after while I was getting thrashed on the footpath outside. They didn't take the matter seriously.

I think that Ryan guy was one of the perpetrators actually.
Next time tell 911 that you are going to start shooting the bastards and see how fast the cops get there.

I couldn't watch the video on account of the crazy loud fake laughing by the host.

I've seen a couple videos by that guy. I would have genuinely enjoyed them if he didn't insist on putting a video of his face in the corner, and offering his own commentary. He's an obnoxious jackass.

My house got attacked by waves of gangs which I held off for three hours. My windows were smashed, glass all over the the floor. Half way through I casually rang the cops, they arrived hours after while I was getting thrashed on the footpath outside. They didn't take the matter seriously.

I think that Ryan guy was one of the perpetrators actually.
Next time tell 911 that you are going to start shooting the bastards and see how fast the cops get there.
Now why would you ruin a perfectly good gang rape fantasy like that? :dunno:

Speaking of coffee. So a couple years ago I went out and bought my husband this fancy Keurig coffee maker and like 15 different kinds of kcups and yada, yada, yada.

ZsXVBEt.jpg

So as you can see this shit's been sitting there forever right? (Note the dust because he fired the maid and I refuse) Anyway, so the other day I come home from shopping and I smell coffee. I was like \o/ lazy fucker finally cleaned it up and made coffee! Nope:

9hd7KiW.jpg

Wah, wah, waaaa. SMH

Speaking of coffee. So a couple years ago I went out and bought my husband this fancy Keurig coffee maker and like 15 different kinds of kcups and yada, yada, yada.

ZsXVBEt.jpg

So as you can see this shit's been sitting there forever right? (Note the dust because he fired the maid and I refuse) Anyway, so the other day I come home from shopping and I smell coffee. I was like \o/ lazy fucker finally cleaned it up and made coffee! Nope:

9hd7KiW.jpg

Wah, wah, waaaa. SMH

That is funny!!

Who knows... Knowing my husband he intends to use it for a week or two then throw it in the garage sale pile :p

One of the most ridiculous news ever.... I don't understand why some people act like that....
Why did he call the police? For what reason?
Is that a crime asking for the name "Trump" to be written on your cup? :uhh:

One of the most ridiculous news ever.... I don't understand why some people act like that....
Why did he call the police? For what reason?
Is that a crime asking for the name "Trump" to be written on your cup? :uhh:

This illustrates the profound gullibility of the Echobubble, seeing what they want to see and never asking questions. It shouldn't be necessary to state the obvious but all we have here is a single phone video shot by the gadfly trying to troll somebody. We don't know what he's doing off camera, or what anyone else is, nor do we get any clue what transpired before the video starts --- or where it was perhaps deliberately edited to start.

The masses seem to just open wide without asking questions as long as it's what they want to hear Whether it's actual objective reality seems to have been tossed out the window. So we're actually at the point where an edited cellphone video, from a single source all by itself, somehow qualifies as "news".

Clearly some of us are on the wrong planet.

Forum List

Back