Standing together against terrorists

I do wonder what Muslims have to do in order to break through the ignorance.

Surely people of all faiths, and none, have too work together to defeat terrorists ?

How else are you going to defeat Isis ?

Kill them, kill anyone that supports them (you best be careful) kill anyone that harbors them....when another steps up....kill them
Thats a fag packet strategy. How can you defeat them if you dont have the support of the wider Muslim community ?

Bullets work very well. I'd watch saying anyone is using fag packet strategy given your past comments, pee wee puffer

Do you drive a car? Because you have a million times higher chance of dying in a car crash than from terrorism. Or of getting murdered by a white Christian. Why aren't you terrified of cars or white people?

irrelevant, I never said I lived in fear of dying from terrorism, I am making the point that muslims are trash and nothing to be embraced.

On your point, if I did choose to live among muslims where they have numbers, damned right I would fear for my life, they kill at the drop of a hat.
Next time a Muslim dies fighting for your freedom, I hope you'll at least refrain from calling them trash.

Just when the fuck have muslims thanked us? Iraq wasn't about my freedom anyway, Iraq was never a threat to me.

Islam is garbage, no two ways about it.
It mist be hard to live under so much fear and hatred. Best of luck to you.

I just said I don't fear, because I choose to not live in a muslim majority community, can you keep up? A little slow I see.

The fact is that Islam wants to take my freedom, not defend it. If I publish a mohammed cartoon they want to kill me, if I dare to be a public voice against islam they want to kill me, just by virtue of being non muslim the radicals would kill or enslave me. Sharia is all about suppression of me, it existed long before I came along, so you see the institutional hatred muslims have for me demands only one rational reaction, that I hate them back.
It is very clear from your posts that you live in fear. You started that post by saying you're not afraid, and then you listed 5 or 6 things that scare you about Muslims.

It must be hard. Best of luck to you.

I do wonder what Muslims have to do in order to break through the ignorance.

The "ignorance" bed wetters like you lament belongs entirely to you.

What do mooselimbs have to do to regain the tolerance for them that everyone in western civilization once had prior to rampant terror attacks?

Stop their own sons and daughters from committing rampant terror attacks, marginalize or even kill their own extremists, and stop pissing and moaning about how people behave in the countries they have emigrated too.

That'd be a great fuckin start.

irrelevant, I never said I lived in fear of dying from terrorism, I am making the point that muslims are trash and nothing to be embraced.

On your point, if I did choose to live among muslims where they have numbers, damned right I would fear for my life, they kill at the drop of a hat.
Next time a Muslim dies fighting for your freedom, I hope you'll at least refrain from calling them trash.

Just when the fuck have muslims thanked us? Iraq wasn't about my freedom anyway, Iraq was never a threat to me.

I just said I don't fear, because I choose to not live in a muslim majority community, can you keep up? A little slow I see.

The fact is that Islam wants to take my freedom, not defend it. If I publish a mohammed cartoon they want to kill me, if I dare to be a public voice against islam they want to kill me, just by virtue of being non muslim the radicals would kill or enslave me. Sharia is all about suppression of me, it existed long before I came along, so you see the institutional hatred muslims have for me demands only one rational reaction, that I hate them back.
It is very clear from your posts that you live in fear. You started that post by saying you're not afraid, and then you listed 5 or 6 things that scare you about Muslims.

not hard at all, my fear is in the larger sense out of fear for everyone like myself, I personally take the very reasonable steps and don't live in a muslim community nor visit places like Iran or Malmo. I fear the folks in Detroit, so I just don't go there and live a very normal life, however that doesn't stop me from stating my fear. I know subtlety is not your strong point since you seem to have the small mind of a liberal, but trust me it works.

not hard at all, my fear is in the larger sense out of fear for everyone like myself, I personally take the very reasonable steps and don't live in a muslim community nor visit places like Iran or Malmo. I fear the folks in Detroit, so I just don't go there and live a very normal life, however that doesn't stop me from stating my fear. I know subtlety is not your strong point since you seem to have the small mind of a liberal, but trust me it works.
Good admitting your fear is the first step. I hope one day you are able to live a normal life again.

Good admitting your fear is the first step. I hope one day you are able to live a normal life again.

if you have no fear, you have no brain, but alas you are a liberal...

Not hard at all, I do everything I desire, must suck to be so dumb and have to live like that, how do you do it? well good luck living with low IQ

I feel bad for you, opportunities must be very limited, best of luck

I'm okay. Life is great when you're not crippled by fear and hatred of your fellow countrymen.

I'm okay. Life is great when you're not crippled by fear and hatred of your fellow countrymen.

Life is delusional when you think there are no threats in the world, I guess ignorance is bliss as they say, but it still must be hard to be so stupid.

so BTW, go visit downtown Detroit for a while on a saturday night, bring lots of cash and let me know about your grand life

Life is delusional when you think there are no threats in the world, I guess ignorance is bliss as they say, but it still must be hard to be so stupid.
Life is delusional when you think you are constantly under threat. It must be hard, but also impressive to see you go about your day in the fetal position.

The left always stands together with terrorists! There's nothing new about that.
How is that relevant to this thread ?
Isn't the title standing together? Who is standing together? The left and terrorists.
ISIS's stated goal:

“further [bring] division to the world,” the group said, boasting that it had polarized society and “eliminated the grayzone,” representing coexistence between religious groups. As a result, it said, Muslims living in the West would soon no longer be welcome in their own societies. Treated with increasing suspicion, distrust and hostility by their fellow citizens

Now, which political party currently has the same goal?

Life is delusional when you think you are constantly under threat. It must be hard, but also impressive to see you go about your day in the fetal position.

you are constantly under threat, you just said that every time I get into a car I can die, what kind of moron thinks there is no risk in life?

I guess you do have some advantage here, walking around so stupid and oblivious maybe be delusional, but I guess you are happy in the infantile sort of way thinking you are immortal. Still it just has to suck when you tackle higher cognitive tasks, I feel bad for you, good luck

you are constantly under threat, you just said that every time I get into a car I can die, what kind of moron think there is no risk in life?

I guess you do have some advantage here, walking around so stupid and oblivious maybe be delusional, but I guess you are happy in the infantile sort of way. Still it just has to suck when you tackle higher cognitive tasks, I feel bad for you, good luck
I drive all the time. I was just curious how you, who live in so much fear, still drive a car even though your chance of dying from it is exponentially higher than dying because of a brown person.

The left always stands together with terrorists! There's nothing new about that.
How is that relevant to this thread ?
Isn't the title standing together? Who is standing together? The left and terrorists.
ISIS's stated goal:

“further [bring] division to the world,” the group said, boasting that it had polarized society and “eliminated the grayzone,” representing coexistence between religious groups. As a result, it said, Muslims living in the West would soon no longer be welcome in their own societies. Treated with increasing suspicion, distrust and hostility by their fellow citizens

Now, which political party currently has the same goal?

the muslims and liberals, they want me gone

Forum List

Back