Pokemon Go players robbed at gun point in England.....

Can someone explain why this game is so popular? I'm seeing more and more people play it these days. Seems like a colossal waste of time to me.

Can someone explain why this game is so popular? I'm seeing more and more people play it these days.

No idea........at least it gets them out in the sun........and fresh air...

Can someone explain why this game is so popular? I'm seeing more and more people play it these days. Seems like a colossal waste of time to me.

My son runs around the neighborhood with his friends playing it. What I don't get is people my age doing it and I'm turning 34 in ten days.

What's the murder rate over there again?

British criminals do not commit murder with guns as often as American thugs do...as you can see here...they had a gun that is illegal in Britain...they just didn't murder the people they robbed.........

Having a gun to commit crimes with does not mean you automatically use it to commit murder.....

Britain confiscated guns...and their gun crime rate stayed the same...so banning guns did not lower the rate of gun crime...in fact, it went up 4% last year and news reports from Britian show they are finding more and more guns on the streets, and a lot more fully automatic weapons...

British criminals do not commit murder with guns as often as American thugs do...as you can see here...they had a gun that is illegal in Britain...they just didn't murder the people they robbed.........

Having a gun to commit crimes with does not mean you automatically use it to commit murder.....

Britain confiscated guns...and their gun crime rate stayed the same...so banning guns did not lower the rate of gun crime...in fact, it went up 4% last year and news reports from Britian show they are finding more and more guns on the streets, and a lot more fully automatic weapons...
Yes yes, friendly, jovial criminals and all that. Nothing to do with it being harder for criminals to get the tool that no criminal should leave home without.

Yes yes, friendly, jovial criminals and all that. Nothing to do with it being harder for criminals to get the tool that no criminal should leave home without.

Yes...the fact that Britain confiscated guns and their gun crime rate and their gun murder rate stayed the same keeps getting past you....and last year their gun crime rate went up 4%...which according to you can't happen.....

And of course....the British police disagree with you....

Armed police to patrol shooting ‘hotspots’ in Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Brent, Lambeth and Southwark

Armed police patrols will target gun crime hotspots across the capital after a rise in the number of shootings, as Scotland Yard says there are more guns on the streets.

----Scotland Yard said the majority of shootings last year involved handguns. In 2015, 56% were handguns, 27% shotguns, 2% automatic weapons and 15% unknown or converted imitations.

Among victims 42% had links to gangs, and half of victims had links to drug dealing.

Sir Bernard said the rise in shootings nationally suggests that more weapons are getting on to the streets.

“The potential is that more guns have got through than we’ve known about and they’ve got in to the hands of criminals.

That’s the best explanation at the moment. “Clearly in some areas there is a gang element to it but that doesn’t account for all of it.

The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.” He warned that terrorists could go to criminal sources to buy guns.

“As we’ve seen in Europe, particularly looking at France and Belgium, if we allow easy access or allow any liberal approach to the possession of firearms for criminals, then it allows the possibility that terrorists get hold of it.Terrorists are generally going to go to a criminal source to supply them, there’s no way we want that to happen in Britain.”

--------

Another story.....

Rise in UK firearms trade may provide terrorists with weapons, say police

Police have warned that the supply of guns to criminals in the UK has increased, adding to fears that weapons may be sold on to terrorists wanting to stage a Paris-style attack in Britain.

-----

He added: “The French and the Belgians accept that in the last 10 years criminals have got more access to weapons, particularly automatic weapons, who have then been the source for the terrorists. If your general supply is higher, the chances of a terrorist getting hold of them are also higher.”

-----

Hogan-Howe said there were more illegal guns on the streets and said the rise in shootings in the last three months was significant: “The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.” Nationally, there has been an increase of around 19% in firearms discharges since 2013-14, with London also experiencing roughly that level of increase.

And of course....

Just £200 for a gun in London

Just £200 for a gun in London
by JUSTIN DAVENPORT, Evening Standard

Guns are regularly changing hands in London for only £200, highlighting the frightening spiral in violent crime, says Met Commissioner Sir John Stevens today.

He adds that prices are tumbling because gangs have been importing huge numbers of weapons as they become ever more ruthless.

An astonishing 600 guns are being recovered by police every year, but they admit this might be a fraction of the true number on the streets. For a little extra cash, criminals can even get hold of the fearsome Uzi sub-machinegun.

Sir John says there is clear evidence that gun gangs are spreading across London whereas a few years ago they were confined to a handful of boroughs such as Lambeth, Hackney and Brent.

Now police officers are being stationed in countries such as Romania to provide intelligence on drug and gun-smuggling routes into Britain.

The Commissioner spoke out in an interview with the Evening Standard after a fortnight of escalating violence in which estate agent Tim Robinson was murdered outside his Battersea home and a gangster was left dead outside a police station in a bullet-riddled car.

Yes......those gun control laws sure do seem to be working.....

Yeah......gun control doesn't seem to be working...since it didn't change gun crime in Britain...

5/1/16 two double shootings..

Two injured in double shooting in Kingsbury

The victims, aged 21 and 22, were gunned down in Kingsbury Road at around 10.30pm. They were taken to hospital where their injuries are not believed to be life threatening.

The 22-year-old was discharged yestreday but the other victim remains in hospital. Detectives believe the suspects were driving a black car. Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the incident.

The double shooting is the second to occur in Brent within 48 hours.

On Friday night, a man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, just before 8pm. The victims, who are both in their 20s, were rushed to hospital where the man is in a serious but stable condition the woman’s injuries are lesser.

Police have yet to confirm whether the two double shootings are connected. Cllr Zaffar Van Kalwlala, Labour councillor for Stonebridge, said: “I’m devastated to hear that there’s been another shooting in our area.

The community will be extremely concerned about the latest incident.

“We know there is an issue with guns and gangs in Brent which is why it’s even more important that we work together to stop the situation from escalating any further.

Yeah....gun control.....

4/19/16 auto weapons increase

Rise in sub-machine guns on London streets

Scotland Yard today said police are seizing more deadly automatic weapons from criminals in London as detectives revealed that an innocent bystander was gunned down with a suspected Skorpion sub-machine gun last month .
-------

New figures seen by the Standard show that police seized 18 sub-machine guns from criminals in the capital last year, compared to 13 similar weapons in 2014.

Police also revealed that sub-machine guns had been fired in London 11 times in the last 12 months, compared to seven times the year before.

In October last year three plain clothes officers escaped injury despite being shot at by a sub-machine gun - also thought to be a Skorpion - when they were carrying out inquiries in Willesden.

Today police said there had been a “worrying” increase in the use of automatic weapons but they were seizing more of the weapons from criminals.

This artic

And of course.......things are getting worse, not better since the confiscation of guns in Britain.....

Rise in UK firearms trade may provide terrorists with weapons, say police

Police have warned that the supply of guns to criminals in the UK has increased, adding to fears that weapons may be sold on to terrorists wanting to stage a Paris-style attack in Britain. The Metropolitan police commissioner, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, announced a crackdown after the increase in firearms supply was coupled with a spike in shooting incidents in the last three months in London.

----
Hogan-Howe said there were more illegal guns on the streets and said the rise in shootings in the last three months was significant: “The fact that we’re seeing it across the country in the big cities probably indicates that we’re talking about more supply.” Nationally, there has been an increase of around 19% in firearms discharges since 2013-14, with London also experiencing roughly that level of increase.

Under the new initiative, the Met said, armed patrols will focus on gun crime hotspots across the capital, all of which have pockets of poverty where police and community relations have been strained. They are the boroughs of Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Brent, Lambeth and Southwark.

-----

Police say criminals want access to the guns without keeping them at an address that could be linked to them. In one case three Skorpion automatic weapons were found in south London by workmen. They had been concealed in a bag buried in the ground.

In another case, a loaded MAC-10 machine pistol, known as the “spray and pray” weapon, was found in the home of a mother and her children. She had been looking after it for someone else and was jailed for five years.

What is really dangerous is people are playing it WHILE THEY ARE DRIVING! There are going to be many Pokemon related crashes. IMO the game needs a shutoff if the GPS detected speed is over 15 mph. No one is going to run around that fast to catch those stupid things.

See video posted below: The man explaining the occult origins of Pokemon is ex-Satanist Stephen Dollins. This is the history of the company who first put out Pokemon and the occult history behind it. Pokemon is a role playing game like Dungeons and Dragons. The game is played with the mind. This blurs the lines of fantasy and reality therein opening the door to demonic possession and suicide. No parent should permit their children to play Dungeons and Dragons or Pokemon. Extremely dangerous.

Here is a video by a father who did his own research to find the original inventor of Pokemon game. The father discovered that the actual objective to the Pokemon Go game is to play hide and seek with the devil (or demons). This is no game, folks. It's something that people should not have anything to do with.

Last edited:
Yep......even in gun controlled England their criminals have guns...and notice...they didn't use those guns to commit murder, just robbery.........

Three Pokemon Go players robbed at gunpoint in London - Gunmart Blog

I thought England has strict gun control laws in place?

Yes...there are very strict gun control laws for law abiding citizens....

Apparently England, like the Liberals in the U.S., haven't figure out criminals are called criminals because they don't follow the law.

My son runs around the neighborhood with his friends playing it. What I don't get is people my age doing it and I'm turning 34 in ten days.

Yes your son I get it. But I saw people in their 20's and 30's playing it. Like half the freaking city.

Forum List

Back