Staggering and Appalling Numbers: What the American Taxpayer Contributes to Israel.

The U.S is not part of the military industrial complex? Whatever that is. Military contractors don't employ Americans. They dont pay dividends to Americans? They don't provide weapons that help us maintain peace and destroy our enemies?
What world do you come from?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

they also help us destroy the peace and get our service people killed unecessarially.

I do not expect you to understand this though.

No, I don't . Because I don't need to take psychotropic medications.

Denial?
It is common among right wingers.

Are you honestly naive enough to think the the US has never spied on israel?

Our countries are not equal. When you bombed our property in Egypt and attempted to pin it on the Muslim Brotherhood, you gave us the right to conduct espionage against you to whatever degree we deem necessary.

Which one is "our country"?? Who is "we"? What rule does this come from?
Or is this in the same line as anyone who converts from Islam to Christianity and spies on terrorists is fair game to be killed?

Are you honestly naive enough to think the the US has never spied on israel?

Our countries are not equal. When you bombed our property in Egypt and attempted to pin it on the Muslim Brotherhood, you gave us the right to conduct espionage against you to whatever degree we deem necessary.

wow...that's a real nice moral high ground you've got youself there....too bad it's made of manure...

don't get me wrong, i generally love the US and am thankful for its support, but how the hell does an american get the gall to lecture any other national about flase flag ops is beyond me. according to your theory, precitically every central and south american and half of europe have the "right" to spy on the US.

in the field of flase flag ops, the US is the last that can lecture others.

And the 24 F-16s were about to sell to Egypt helps Isreal how? Jimmy Carter isnt even that freakin blind

the US is giving LEBANON money to benefit ISRAEL???? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The money we give to the "pro west" factions is to take power away from Hezbollah. The program has had very limited success but that is why we send aid to Lebanon.

That is just part of the "aid package" we give to Egypt. The majority of the people in Egypt support Palestine. We pay Egypt to support Israel. There would be no blockade of Gaza if Egypt went with its majority.

And the 24 F-16s were about to sell to Egypt helps Isreal how? Jimmy Carter isnt even that freakin blind

The money we give to the "pro west" factions is to take power away from Hezbollah. The program has had very limited success but that is why we send aid to Lebanon.

That is just part of the "aid package" we give to Egypt. The majority of the people in Egypt support Palestine. We pay Egypt to support Israel. There would be no blockade of Gaza if Egypt went with its majority.

or:

the US pays egypt to support the US. just like they do with every other country in the mid east, asia, latin and central america, or in other words - anywhere else on the globe.

seems totaly impossible, right?

the US is giving LEBANON money to benefit ISRAEL???? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yes, bacause hizbullah has the interest of the people at heart...the iranian people that is...

I keep hearing that Iran controls Hezbollah, or Iran controls Hamas.

What has Iran told these people to do?

yes, bacause hizbullah has the interest of the people at heart...the iranian people that is...

it is a well known fact that iran supports both hamas and hizbullah financially and with military hardware.

And don't even try to play dumb (though id does suit you) with that idiotc question.

it is a well known fact that iran supports both hamas and hizbullah financially and with military hardware.

And don't even try to play dumb (though id does suit you) with that idiotc question.

I don't refute the fact that Iran supports Palestine and Lebanon. But it is said repeatedly that Iran influences or controls Hezbollah and Hamas. I have not seen anything to support that allegation. I was merely seeking clarification on that issue.

I don't refute the fact that Iran supports Palestine and Lebanon. But it is said repeatedly that Iran influences or controls Hezbollah and Hamas. I have not seen anything to support that allegation. I was merely seeking clarification on that issue.

Just like any other nation (like the US) Iranian support for Hamas and Hizbullah does not come without strings, and continues as long as they do their bidding.

Just like any other nation (like the US) Iranian support for Hamas and Hizbullah does not come without strings, and continues as long as they do their bidding.

It is a reasonable assumption that aid has strings, but what are those strings? What does Iran want Hezbollah and Hamas to do in return for the aid?

What is "their bidding?"

Last edited:

It is a reasonable assumption that aid has strings, but what are those strings? What does Iran want Hezbollah and Hamas to do in return for the aid?

What is "their bidding?"

their bidding means for hamas and hizbullah, be an extension of their own army - heating up the border areas (in both with israel and egypt) when it serves tehran's agenda, distracting the world from their nuclear weapons program. a job, might i say, both hamas and hizbullah are executing flawlessly so far.

What is "their bidding?"

their bidding means for hamas and hizbullah, be an extension of their own army - heating up the border areas (in both with israel and egypt) when it serves tehran's agenda, distracting the world from their nuclear weapons program. a job, might i say, both hamas and hizbullah are executing flawlessly so far.

I don't see Hezbollah or Hamas doing anything that they would not do without Iran's support. Could you be more specific?

What is "their bidding?"

I don't see Hezbollah or Hamas doing anything that they would not do without Iran's support. Could you be more specific?

it's not WHAT they're doing, but WHEN they do it. Hamas and hizbullah will try to complete what hitler started with or without iranian backing. The TIME they choose to do it - just as the iranian nuclear program nears its completion - is no coincidence.

it's not WHAT they're doing, but WHEN they do it. Hamas and hizbullah will try to complete what hitler started with or without iranian backing. The TIME they choose to do it - just as the iranian nuclear program nears its completion - is no coincidence.

Interesting speculation. Do you have proof of that?

actually just now i'm sifting through the latest protocols of the hamas-iran meeting. no, wait - it turns out Iran has learned some lessons from the holocaust after all: when you try to exterminate all the jews, don't leave evidence!

actually just now i'm sifting through the latest protocols of the hamas-iran meeting. no, wait - it turns out Iran has learned some lessons from the holocaust after all: when you try to exterminate all the jews, don't leave evidence!

Iran never said anything about killing Jews.

Iran doesent hurt the jews living there, what makes you think they want to exterminate anyone?
Iran is home to the biggest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Israel (snip) Maurice Motamed, the country's Jewish MP, has criticised Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denials of the Holocaust but is otherwise a staunch supporter of the radical president's foreign and security policies. "I am an Iranian first and a Jew second," he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...6257611/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-Jews-in-Iran.html
It would be nice if all people put thier nation first and religion second

Iran never said anything about killing Jews.

destroying israel is ahmadinejadspeak for killing jews.

Iran doesent hurt the jews living there, what makes you think they want to exterminate anyone?
Iran is home to the biggest population of Jews in the Middle East outside Israel (snip) Maurice Motamed, the country's Jewish MP, has criticised Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denials of the Holocaust but is otherwise a staunch supporter of the radical president's foreign and security policies. "I am an Iranian first and a Jew second," he said.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Jews in Iran - Telegraph
It would be nice if all people put thier nation first and religion second

and in a free society like iran, there is absolutely no way he was pressured into that statement....

Forum List

Back