Staff Changes

I like eaglewing. Yes, she would be a good mod. But I don't think any are needed? They just did some shuffling is all.

Some mods are needed in the middle of the night..kat stays up late though ..

I like eaglewing. Yes, she would be a good mod. But I don't think any are needed? They just did some shuffling is all.

Eaglewings is I think a Maoist but is okay.

Eaglewings are you a Maoist or whatever?

upload_2017-11-2_1-45-2.png

What would Mao Tse-Tung think:

mao-lmao-tshirt-square.png

Hi Gracie.. I just got back from my trip! Awesome time and it snowed.

I hope is snows here. I wanna have thanksgiving with snow falling and a warm cozy room to eat my cornish hens!
Glad you enjoyed yourself too while on your trip!

I hope is snows here. I wanna have thanksgiving with snow falling and a warm cozy room to eat my cornish hens!
Family finally decided to let someone else do the cooking and clean up.

already made reservations for 10, with an option for more

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
It's a fan modulated psionic beam generator that controls brains.

Can you do anything with my brain? I'm tired of that lump of playdoh making me look like a horses ass.

Hi all,

We've decided to make some changes in staff...it is time to pass the baton, and I am tired. I've asked the Powers That Be to step me down to regular mod and make Aye and flacaltenn Sr Mods. Please welcome them :banana:
My machine worked!
hqdefault.jpg
. WTHeck ?
It's a fan modulated psionic beam generator that controls brains.

Can you do anything with my brain? I'm tired of that lump of playdoh making me look like a horses ass.

Family finally decided to let someone else do the cooking and clean up.

already made reservations for 10, with an option for more
All that prep time...all those people...and in 10 minutes..its all gone. Which is why I just do a cornish hen, lol.

Last year, we were in the RV. Had Turkey day with the people who furnished that RV to us in our time of need. This year....I'm cooking my standard sweet mashed yams with marshmellows on top, fried green beans with a bit of bacon..just a bit....mashed taters and giblet gravy for MrGracie and the cornish hens. So far, two asked if they could join us. Housemate and a new friend of mine..so...that is 4 cornish hens I will be cooking. :)

Forum List

Back