Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk

Dipshit! Your typing all that out means nothing!
Of course it doesn't.
The Trump U. reading comprehension corresponce course, doesn't teach the bigly words.
What a fucking brainwashed MORON! Show me a VIDEO or quit just repeating your triple distilled LIES, you disgusting piece of Nazi DOGSHIT.
What about a coloring book?
It used to calm my 6 year old daughter down.

56e1c2ab-9743-40f8-9e44-54552d57a002.96413ed38eb64cdd44eabe0345a97c87.jpeg

LoL! Yeah, what about it? Ask yourself that. Your'e the one who's always posting silly Trump memes like a 2nd grader drawing dirty pictures of the teacher on his desk! 😆 Run along, squirt.

And yet each and every one of you Communists supported the riots.
Teabagger BS, as usual.

Democrats never stated they were on a tourist visit.
Democrats never called them political prisoners.
Democrats never visited them in jail.
Democrats never sang with them.
Democrats never recorded a song with them, then play it, at their "rally".

That was the communist, traitors of Trump and His cult.

LoL! Yeah, what about it? Ask yourself that. Your'e the one who's always posting silly Trump memes like a 2nd grader drawing dirty pictures of the teacher on his desk! 😆 Run along, squirt.
You can't handle your dear leader is a degenerate, pervert.

Teabagger BS, as usual.

Democrats never stated they were on a tourist visit.
Democrats never called them political prisoners.
Democrats never visited them in jail.
Democrats never sang with them.
Democrats never recorded a song with them, then play it, at their "rally".

That was the communist, traitors of Trump and His cult.
Trump is more American in his pinky finger than any of you Leftist shitbags will ever be. You are not an American patriot, Commie.

You can't handle your dear leader is a degenerate, pervert.
Wow, in total denial trying to find imaginary scapegoats to distract attention from your PROVEN perverted Fuehrer! 🤨

What kind of bullshit can you regurgitate that supports your claim that I'm a pervert?

Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn, on January 6th, and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk in Trump world.
Family values at the highest level.

And the CRCs (con-servative republican christians) slurp it up.

Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn, on January 6th, and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk in Trump world.

It appears that there is no cure for TDS. This looks like one of the advanced stages.

Saying something that might be lewd or disapproving isn't the same as actually doing it.
Groper and molester Joe Biden has several public photos showing inappropriate and unwanted touching of women and girls in public.
Trump may have talked about he could do something.
Biden has actually done it, often, in public, and without permission of his victims.
Fact that you defend Biden on this doesn't speak well of your morals, ethics, or character. But then, you are Democrats and most of such are bottom feeders.

BTW:
Updated Apr. 12, 2020

All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden​

Been plenty that said he has done to them or with them. He ain't exactly MR. Virtue and Mainstream Moral Character, unless one is on the seamy side or a dyed in the wool trumper to the point anything goes, if he did it, said it, or influence others to do it. Just Sayin....:dunno:

Trump is more American in his pinky finger than any of you Leftist shitbags will ever be. You are not an American patriot, Commie.
March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

2000.jpeg

I am an independent and a former registered Republican.
You Trump idiots have to realize many who are anti-Trump are not Democrats. We will bring him down further. We have been successful in reducing his political support. We will not stop until he is neutered..
Liar....

Isn't it getting to be a little late for you to be putting on your makeup for drag queen story hour?

In ONE month?
You're delusional.
I'm not the one justifying a president (Biden) who was/is everything you-they falsely claimed Trump would be and hated. Suddenly all those things everyone hated is OK because of affiliation pride. Everything I've been talking about since the begining including the Human behavior -gang mentality-group pride part and especially the affects of protesting to the communities -for God's sake it's in my tagline. 🤦

Forum List

Back