Stacie-Marie Laughton, America’s first transgender state representative, was just arrested on 4 Counts of distribution of Child sex abuse images.

No one… no one… defended this creep you StupiIrishWhore
What we need to do is look at the total costs of everything. In every way. How much goes to this type of living. To criminal acts in percentages. Why does the federal, local, regional, and city government spend huge resources on HIV while still promoting the behavior. Tonight, according to commercials, millions of children are going to sleep hungry after spending tens of trillions of dollars on poverty for 60 years. In that time, South Korea, Japan and China have become huge giants in economic gains just in East Asia. And there is more.

Why am I not surprised??

we need to protect our kids. i care about our kids. this is sick

I was assured by my moral and ethical superiors that the homosexuals had no desire to be pedophiles.

Yet almost all pedophiles are homosexuals.

That’s absolutely not true
“This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.”

“This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.”
Read your own document.

Says Dufus who can’t even quote one bit of Scripture to try to support his delusions.

Really? You wanna use scripture as the basis of fact? Might wanna think again, as there are MANY delusional things that scripture is used to support.

And, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with scripture, your beliefs are your beliefs, the problem generally comes when people quote scripture as a way to somehow "prove" their point. Hate to tell you, but there are many things in scripture that can be used to prove opposites.............both the point for, and the point against.

Try again.

And.......................fwiw.........................those who use scripture as the basis for all their "facts" have proven themselves to be quite delusional in my experience.

This thread has a topic and is about one person. I don't recall the title and opening post being about Epstein, other laundry lists, or back-and-forth pissing contests that tell each other to read something.

Forum List

Back