Stacie-Marie Laughton, America’s first transgender state representative, was just arrested on 4 Counts of distribution of Child sex abuse images.

SassyIrishLass wants to equate transsexual assailants ot Republican and Democratic assailants? OK.

I know what I want. I want you to get lost which is the clean version of what I really want to say but can't since I'm cleaning up my language now.

Damnit. That's the second time I'd done that this week. I looked, would have sworn I didn't see one.

It's alright, it's happened to me quite a few times before and probably even more lol

How do you get the title and protected status and social perks of "transgender"? If a guy puts on a dress should he be treated as a women even though his male genitals are intact? This guy is a pedophile and obviously became sexually aroused over children. Did he get away with it because he claimed special status?

That was about as lame a “what about “ as you could come up with StupidIrishBitch.

You missed the whole point

No actually she was right on point. You democrats always point the finger at us and don't even realize that there are three fingers pointing straight back at you.

finger-wag-nuh-uh.gif

That was about as lame a “what about “ as you could come up with StupidIrishBitch.

You missed the whole point

Don't report me then flame, Lush

One of your own chomos got busted and you silly leftists and groomers are all over the map trying to deflect

I realize that now. One's about as useless as the other

I'll never figure out he defending of a child molester or enabler. Never

It's like I already told Lesh. The democrats keep pointing their finger at us but don't realize that three more are always pointing back at them.

Yours were not the only ones scrubbed. I don't play favorites.

When a flame war ensues, I make sure, to get it all.

I grew up with a sister, I know how this garbage works.

iu

I don't play faves. But you certainly do

Pedophilia isn't a political mindset it's a disease.. and there is far to many on this site enabling and defending it

Forum List

Back