Stacey Abrams Has Been Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize

Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams

They lost their credibility when nominated Yasir Arafat
Not to mention giving Obama one for just being elected.
Would you want her at your Summer picnic?
View attachment 451565View attachment 451565
Of course I would.
Well be careful if she gives you a hummer behind a tree. That would be so nerve wracking for a guy.
Melania gave me a hummer behind the local 7 eleven. It wasnt nerve wracking at all. It was kind of soothing.

Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams

Of course I would.
Well be careful if she gives you a hummer behind a tree. That would be so nerve wracking for a guy.
Melania gave me a hummer behind the local 7 eleven. It wasnt nerve wracking at all. It was kind of soothing.
Were the tweezers and magnifying glass a little intimidating?

Of course I would.
Needledick the buttfucker.

Nominations may be made by:

• Members of national assemblies and national governments (cabinet members/ministers) of sovereign states as well as current heads of states
  • Members of The International Court of Justice in The Hague and The Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague
  • Members of l’Institut de Droit International
  • Members of the international board of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
  • University professors, professors emeriti and associate professors of history, social sciences, law, philosophy, theology, and religion; university rectors and university directors (or their equivalents); directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes
  • Persons who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
  • Members of the main board of directors or its equivalent of organizations that have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
  • Current and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee (proposals by current members of the Committee to be submitted no later than at the first meeting of the Committee after 1 February)
  • Former advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Committee
Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility...
I don't see them on the list.

Of course I would.
Needledick the buttfucker.
God he walked right in that one...lol

Of course I would.
Not really. I understood she had never been with a real man since she was married to Dump. She tossed them claiming she would never need them again.

Of course I would.
Not really. I understood she had never been with a real man since she was married to Dump. She tossed them claiming she would never need them again.
With VP Sperm Breath? Do you want to talk about women anymore?

Of course I would.
VP Sperm Breath. Do you want to talk about women anymore?
I wouldnt exactly call Melania a woman. Shes more like a mail order hooker.

You notice none of the racist, rednecks are whining about Jared Kushner getting nominated for a Noble Peace Prize.

What has she done to merit an award? She’s a political operative for the democrats. That’s not award worthy. One could make an argument Kushner is worthy because he was a key figure in establishing peace treaties. What had Stacy Abrams done?

You notice none of the racist, rednecks are whining about Jared Kushner getting nominated for a Noble Peace Prize.

What has she done to merit an award? She’s a political operative for the democrats. That’s not award worthy. One could make an argument Kushner is worthy because he was a key figure in establishing peace treaties. What had Stacy Abrams done?
" That’s not award worthy "

Says who? You?

Says who? You?

Explain why it is without sounding partisan?

Says who? You?

Explain why it is without sounding partisan?
I dont allow people to set conditions on my explanations.

This is who can nominate people for the awards, as you can see they are all liberals

According to the statutes of the Nobel Foundation, a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize is considered valid if it is submitted by a person who falls within one of the following categories, a personal application for an award will not be considered:
  • Members of national assemblies and national governments (cabinet members/ministers) of sovereign states as well as current heads of state
  • Members of The International Court of Justice in The Hague and The Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague
  • Members of l'Institut de Droit International
  • Members of the International Board of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
  • University professors, professors emeriti and associate professors of history, social sciences, law, philosophy, theology, and religion; university rectors and university directors (or their equivalents); directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes
  • Persons who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
  • Members of the main board of directors or its equivalent of organizations that have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize
  • Current and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee (proposals by current members of the Committee to be submitted no later than at the first meeting of the Committee after 1 February)
  • Former advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Committee
Unless otherwise stated the term 'members' shall be understood as current (sitting) members.

Forum List

Back