Stacey Abrams Has Been Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize

She made Dump lose GA. She should get a Nobel Prize.
No dumb fuck. Dead people, out of staters, minors, illegals, droolers in a nursing home got him elected. What a fraud when it will be exposed.
Any day now right? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you Stacey for going out there and making Dump lose in GA! You deserve the Nobel Prize.

Here's the prize she deserves.

shithead.jpg

Nobel has a fraud category?
No. If it did then Dump would have won it.
There was massive fraud. Trump had 0 to do with it. Abrams is a Commie and a criminal. She is fat and ugly too. :auiqs.jpg:
I agree. Dump is and was a massive fraud.

Stacey is beautiful Nobel Prize nominee.
You are predictable, pedestrian and a hater of freedom. Abrams is a criminal and you are irrelevant.
Youre an idiot and Stacey is a nominee for the Nobel prize. Deal with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams
I'll vote for her after they lift her dead face off a plate of chitlins and steaming mashed taters.

There was massive fraud. Trump had 0 to do with it. Abrams is a Commie and a criminal. She is fat and ugly too. :auiqs.jpg:

You are predictable, pedestrian and a hater of freedom. Abrams is a criminal and you are irrelevant.
She is still fat and ugly. Deal with it.

Just because youre fat an ugly it doesnt mean everyone else is.

• Thanks
Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams
I'll vote for her after they lift her dead face off a plate of chitlins and steaming mashed taters.
A scrub like you doesnt get a vote.

• Thanks

Stacy Abrams being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize is like you getting nominated for mathematics.

She is a hero of the people and many claim she should have been Governor of Georgia.

Martin Luther King would be honoured to be mentioned in the same sentence as this fine, upstanding human being of the highest character. In fact, he might not even feel worthy of being in her presence.

• Thanks
So a low IQ dumbass hate filled BLM snaggle tooth Negro bitch helps to steal an election for the Communists and welfare queens and she should get a Nobel Peace Prize?

LOL!

She is a hero of the people and many claim she should have been Governor of Georgia.

Martin Luther King would be honoured to be mentioned in the same sentence as this fine, upstanding human being of the highest character. In fact, he might not even feel worthy of being in her presence.
Hahahahahahahaha another braindead liberal ranting....

When did you see me to make that judgement? Just another example of you spouting unsupported nonsense. You are stupid, but you are consistent.

Forum List

Back