Stacey Abrams Has Been Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize

Nobel has a fraud category?
No. If it did then Dump would have won it.
There was massive fraud. Trump had 0 to do with it. Abrams is a Commie and a criminal. She is fat and ugly too. :auiqs.jpg:
I agree. Dump is and was a massive fraud.

Stacey is beautiful Nobel Prize nominee.
You are predictable, pedestrian and a hater of freedom. Abrams is a criminal and you are irrelevant.
Youre an idiot and Stacey is a nominee for the Nobel prize. Deal with it.
She is still fat and ugly. Deal with it.
Just because youre fat an ugly it doesnt mean everyone else is.
When did you see me to make that judgement? Just another example of you spouting unsupported nonsense. You are stupid, but you are consistent.
I saw you make that judgement right before I replied to you. Deal with it simpleton.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She lost by a hair
1612212393279.png

Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams

They lost their credibility when nominated Yasir Arafat
Not to mention giving Obama one for just being elected.
Would you want her at your Summer picnic?
View attachment 451565View attachment 451565
Of course I would.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams
Wait, did she bomb the crap out of a country like Libya to even earn such an award?

Mac 1958 has no examples of bigotry or arrogance from Trump supporters. That is why he laughs at that post. Call out these assholes on their hypocrisy and hate. I await the examples he apparently does not have.

Same Stacy Abrams that said her election was rigged

Yeah. Voter suppression is a form of rigging.

Last edited:

They lost their credibility when nominated Yasir Arafat
Not to mention giving Obama one for just being elected.
Would you want her at your Summer picnic?
View attachment 451565View attachment 451565
Of course I would.
Well be careful if she gives you a hummer behind a tree. That would be so nerve wracking for a guy.

Think you are going to get a, Already 5 threads on this. You must look at every board and spend an hour before you post an OP

Forum List

Back