Stacey Abrams Has Been Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams

Just when you think the the Nobel Prize Committee could not loose any more f its credibility after nominating BLM, they further destroy it more by nominating Atacy Abrams
For what, spitting between her front teeth?

You do know that ANYONE can be nominated, right? I could nominate you.

You do know that ANYONE can be nominated, right? I could nominate you.
Please do, it would look great on my resume

Is BLM going to accept it by throwing water bottles, smashing windows, burning cars, and murdering people???

She made Dump lose GA. She should get a Nobel Prize.
No dumb fuck. Dead people, out of staters, minors, illegals, droolers in a nursing home got him elected. What a fraud when it will be exposed.
Any day now right? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you Stacey for going out there and making Dump lose in GA! You deserve the Nobel Prize.
A big sweaty fat snarling pig who could never eat an ear of corn completely is your hero. You know how to pik em.

She made Dump lose GA. She should get a Nobel Prize.
No dumb fuck. Dead people, out of staters, minors, illegals, droolers in a nursing home got him elected. What a fraud when it will be exposed.
Any day now right? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you Stacey for going out there and making Dump lose in GA! You deserve the Nobel Prize.
A big sweaty fat snarling pig who could never eat an ear of corn completely is your hero. You know how to pik em.
You need to stop wrestling pigs to pass the time. Youre starting to think everyone looks like a pig.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For what, spitting between her front teeth?
It's harder than you think.

Nobel has a fraud category?
No. If it did then Dump would have won it.
There was massive fraud. Trump had 0 to do with it. Abrams is a Commie and a criminal. She is fat and ugly too. :auiqs.jpg:
I agree. Dump is and was a massive fraud.

Stacey is beautiful Nobel Prize nominee.
You are predictable, pedestrian and a hater of freedom. Abrams is a criminal and you are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back