Stacey Abrams: "6 week heartbeats are manufactured sounds by the patriarchy!"

A fertilized egg is unique, alive and has the will to survive by nature. Development of the embryo internal organs doesn't give the states the right to tell a women she must to carry the 6 week old embryo to term, imo.
yeah, we were talking about a heartbeat vs fluttering nerves
Calling it a heartbeat is deliberately misleading
as is pretending it is not life

Cardiac -- "of, or relating to the heart"

Why is it that you uneducated Marxist fundamentalists think that replacing a word with something that references that word actually changes the nature of what is being referenced?
The Texas Neo-GOP is Marxist fundamentalists? In the so called heatbeat bill, Texas did just that, "detectable cardiac activity", not a "detectable heartbeat" as that comes much later.

But that's okay, it's just how the Neo-Marxist fundementalists GOP propagandist roll, (all of them really) the old switcharoo for the flock.

yeah, we were talking about a heartbeat vs fluttering nerves

as is pretending it is not life
Not pretending it is not alive, or unique or that it has the ability to grow and survive, if mom wants to try to create a new life. I just don't think we have a obligation or the right to demand every woman bring every fertilized egg to term.

Not pretending it is not alive, or unique or that it has the ability to grow and survive, if mom wants to try to create a new life.
so it was just the semantics that had you in a flutter
I just don't think we have a obligation or the right to demand every woman bring every fertilized egg to term.
I like and prefer that abortion on demand be the law of the land, but I won't lie to get and keep us there...btw, a "right" is universal and covers everyone, and when it does not it is then by definition a privilege.

Listen to how radical and logically incoherent she is:

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams said while serving on a panel. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body in place of her.”

Yes, that sound that you hear with the right instruments? It doesn't exist! It's fake! LMAO.

Also, just a reminder, Abrams still refuses to conceded that she lost the 2018 Georgia election. Such things are extremist and against Democracy.. so we're told LOL.
Wow, never imagined God so fat and with that big space between her teeth.

I did my best to find the least partisan site I could find.

A fetal heartbeat may first be detected by a vaginal ultrasound as early as 5 1/2 to 6 weeks after gestation. That’s when a fetal pole, the first visible sign of a developing embryo, can sometimes be seen.

When Can You Hear Baby’s Heartbeat?

"..at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said."

"if doctors put a stethoscope up to a woman's belly this early on in her pregnancy, they would not hear a heartbeat"

"The flickering that we're seeing on the ultrasound that early in the development of the pregnancy is actually electrical activity, and the sound that you 'hear' is actually manufactured by the ultrasound machine." Dr. Verma added.

Dr. Jennifer Kerns, an OB-GYN and associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco, also told NPR that this noise is simply not a sign of a working heart or functional cardiovascular system.

"..at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said."

"if doctors put a stethoscope up to a woman's belly this early on in her pregnancy, they would not hear a heartbeat"

"The flickering that we're seeing on the ultrasound that early in the development of the pregnancy is actually electrical activity, and the sound that you 'hear' is actually manufactured by the ultrasound machine." Dr. Verma added.

Dr. Jennifer Kerns, an OB-GYN and associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco, also told NPR that this noise is simply not a sign of a working heart or functional cardiovascular system.

It's irrelevant as to what can be heard from outside her body.

If you repeat it often enough, 1 or 2 people might end up believing you.

:popcorn:

There is no heart to beat a 6 weeks. The rhythmic fluttering of the nerves that become the pacemaker of the heart is not a heart beating, or a heart pumping blood. It does not make a sound. It is a good sign for the normal development of a fetus. So of course she is correct.
The development of the heart begins as early as the third week of gestation with the 4-chamber fetal heart formed by gestational week 7.

so it was just the semantics that had you in a flutter

I like and prefer that abortion on demand be the law of the land, but I won't lie to get and keep us there...btw, a "right" is universal and covers everyone, and when it does not it is then by definition a privilege.
Not in a flutter at all Frankie, Abrams is correct.

Hey if you're willing to yank um up to nine months why are we even having this conversation about whether or not it is a lie that you can hear the sound of the embryo's heart beating at 6 weeks. I think it's a lie that you can hear the sound of a 6 week old embryo's heart beating. Apparently you believe it. BFD.

She is a moron. And a damn liar.
This is akin to "pro-lifers" saying shit like a rape pregnancy is an opportunity.
She is not a moron. I doubt you have an IQ above 100, maybe even in the high 80's; she is an example of someone well educated, capable of any office of trust.

Of course, you still support The Donald; did you watch Fox News when trump told Hannity that being a President he had the power to declassify documents by just thinking about them?

Not in a flutter at all Frankie, Abrams is correct.
yeah you said that already and technically that's true but comes up short
Hey if you're willing to yank um up to nine months why are we even having this conversation about whether or not it is a lie that you can hear the sound of the embryo's heart beating at 6 weeks.
Because I'm willing to tell the truth about my position... and we are having this discussion because I settled the heartbeat vs. flutter claim making another avenue to argue necessary

I think it's a lie that you can hear the sound of a 6 week old embryo's heart beating.
well then just try to think of it as something else like a flutter of nerve endings
Apparently you believe it. BFD.
weak

She is not a moron. I doubt you have an IQ above 100, maybe even in the high 80's; she is an example of someone well educated, capable of any office of trust.

Of course, you still support The Donald; did you watch Fox News when trump told Hannity that being a President he had the power to declassify documents by just thinking about them?
I dont support trump, idiot.
Why is it that whenever you respond to me, all you have is insults? You NEVER argue. Just act like a child. Grow up, boomer.
And yes, that fat fuck IS a moron. Fetuses usually have heart beats at 6 weeks.
She should probably learn about heart beats. Hers are probably rapid and irregular.

How do women know they're pregnant in the first six weeks? Do women have any medical instrument to hear a heartbeat before they're not sure of a pregnancy?

And why do most of the men above give a damn about a women's pregnancy? Unless they are going to be responsible for the costs of raising a child that why abortions any of their business.

Abortion is and has always been a Wedge Issue, along with hateful comments on LGBTQIA+ and Gun Controls; the latter one when children are being murdered in school rooms, move theater, restaurants and in the public arena are examples of them are:

Hypocrists and damn liars I say!

Forum List

Back