Stacey Abrams: "6 week heartbeats are manufactured sounds by the patriarchy!"

Listen to how radical and logically incoherent she is:

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams said while serving on a panel. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body in place of her.”

Yes, that sound that you hear with the right instruments? It doesn't exist! It's fake! LMAO.

Also, just a reminder, Abrams still refuses to conceded that she lost the 2018 Georgia election. Such things are extremist and against Democracy.. so we're told LOL.

The DemoKKKrat party is a death cult.

I dont support trump, idiot.
Why is it that whenever you respond to me, all you have is insults? You NEVER argue. Just act like a child. Grow up, boomer.
And yes, that fat fuck IS a moron. Fetuses usually have heart beats at 6 weeks.
She should probably learn about heart beats. Hers are probably rapid and irregular.
Cool, but you must support the 21st Century Republican Party that is fascist and opposed to democracy. That is easily inferred given all of your posts.

See my post above on the issue of abortion.

Cool, but you must support the 21st Century Republican Party that is fascist and opposed to democracy. That is easily inferred given all of your posts.

See my post above on the issue of abortion.
I dont support the republicans. They are no better than you regressive illiberal democrats. I have no party to represent me. I am a REAL liberal.
Your post above on abortion is fucking stupid and I am as pro-choice as they come.

As to the post above (#41) I am going to repost my comments in post #40 do to the fact is this jerk's effort to censor it:

How do women know they're pregnant in the first six weeks? Do women have any medical instrument to hear a heartbeat before they're not sure of a pregnancy?

And why do most of the men above give a damn about a women's pregnancy? Unless they are going to be responsible for the costs of raising a child why are abortions any of their business?

Abortion is and has always been a Wedge Issue, along with hateful comments on LGBTQIA+ and Gun Controls; the latter one when children are being murdered in school rooms, move theater, restaurants and in the public arena are examples of the men above are damn liars and hypocrites.

Thinking "I'm late" should be the 1st clue.
Wow, what are you a teenager? You have made a serious false comment, since many women are not always regular. When you grow up and have any experiences you will learn.

The jerk in post #44 is as ignorant as you: "The left doesn't respect women enough to give them that much credit."

This post is a big lie and a hateful comment on a vague statement do to it's hyperbole and the behaviors of many of the Republican State Legislatures.

Last edited:
A baby is a baby 45 seconds after the egg and sperm join.

Once the egg is fertilized, barring any unforeseen circumstances of course, that is a baby and will spend the next 18 to 20 years maturing into an adult. If you simply leave it alone it will be a baby, then a child, then an adult.

Then there is the argument that if you have an abortion you're killing a baby. That's what an abortion is. If there is no baby to abort then there is no abortion.

And speaking as a man I'm not controlling any woman's body nor do I want to. I'm just saying if she controls her own body she won't get pregnant and if she controls her own responsibility then she realizes having unsafe sex can lead to pregnancy.

If you don't want to get pregnant then don't engage in risky behavior. I'm 47 and never wanted a kid so I never did anything that would net me one. I've been safe when I had sex and not just raw dog it.

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams said while serving on a panel. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body in place of her.”

Yes, that sound that you hear with the right instruments? It doesn't exist! It's fake! LMAO.

Also, just a reminder, Abrams still refuses to conceded that she lost the 2018 Georgia election. Such things are extremist and against Democracy.. so we're told LOL.
She is a curse on this country.

so it is the "fluttering of nerves" and not a heart beat that is proof of life then? It's just a technical [as well as semantical I suppose] form of proof of life in that case.

Technically! of course she would be completely wrong if she made the same claim seven weeks earlier as there would be no proof of life [fluttering nerves or otherwise] for her to make her case upon.
The only proof I need is if you do nothing at all will a human being be born later? In most cases, it will so it is a choice to terminate a potential life. Just be honest about it.

She's as bad at medical issues as she is a politician

I dont support trump, idiot.
Why is it that whenever you respond to me, all you have is insults? You NEVER argue. Just act like a child. Grow up, boomer.
And yes, that fat fuck IS a moron. Fetuses usually have heart beats at 6 weeks.
She should probably learn about heart beats. Hers are probably rapid and irregular.

No they don't. At 10-12 weeks the heartbeat is a flutter of 110-160 beats a minute.

A baby is a baby 45 seconds after the egg and sperm join.

Once the egg is fertilized, barring any unforeseen circumstances of course, that is a baby and will spend the next 18 to 20 years maturing into an adult. If you simply leave it alone it will be a baby, then a child, then an adult.

Then there is the argument that if you have an abortion you're killing a baby. That's what an abortion is. If there is no baby to abort then there is no abortion.

And speaking as a man I'm not controlling any woman's body nor do I want to. I'm just saying if she controls her own body she won't get pregnant and if she controls her own responsibility then she realizes having unsafe sex can lead to pregnancy.

If you don't want to get pregnant then don't engage in risky behavior. I'm 47 and never wanted a kid so I never did anything that would net me one. I've been safe when I had sex and not just raw dog it.

It doesn't even attach to the uterine wall for a couple of weeks.

That bacon chomping lardass is beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Have you had many babies?

Most of the pro life people I know are women. They have babies.

Have you murdered your baby?

1663869195554.png

Forum List

Back