Biden/ Fauci... Will you ADMIT YOU contributed to 6,062 young people suicides in 2021?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Out of 45,979 suicides, 6,062 were of youths age 15-24 an average of 16.6 suicides per day or from 1/1/2020 to 9/21/22... at that average of 16.6 / day a
total of 16,500 suicides in the 994 days from 1/1/2020 to 09/21/22!
16,500 suicides compared to 1,462 deaths from Covid from 1/1/20 to 9/21/22!

BUT compared to COVID DEATHS???
Ages 0 to 18 as of 9/21/22 total COVID deaths..1,462 of 0-18 or less than 0.00198% of the 74 million under age 18!

Overall, 37.1% of students experienced poor mental health during the pandemic, and 31.1% experienced poor mental health during the preceding 30 days.
In addition, during the 12 months before the survey,
  • 44.2% experienced persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness,
  • 19.9% had seriously considered attempting suicide, and
  • 9.0% had attempted suicide

Biden/Fauci et.al. that insisted on school closings Contributed to a large number of these 16,500 suicides of our American YOUTHS!
All to protect 74 million kids of which less than 0.00198% have died from Covid!
And why didn't Biden/Fauci that endorsed school closing NOT understand that the primary cause of all deaths was a simple word... COMORBIDITY!
"The simultaneous presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient."
This comorbidity is diabetes, obesity, heart issues, pneumonia ,Sepsis are some of the diseases that most COVID deaths had. MOST!
And of the 74 million kids under age 18 the VAST VAST Majority don't have at their youth the above issues! YES.. a few do and of them some of them DID die
from COVID!
But why did Biden/Fauci et.al. insist on school closings..????

Out of 45,979 suicides, 6,062 were of youths age 15-24 an average of 16.6 suicides per day or from 1/1/2020 to 9/21/22... at that average of 16.6 / day a
total of 16,500 suicides in the 994 days from 1/1/2020 to 09/21/22!
16,500 suicides compared to 1,462 deaths from Covid from 1/1/20 to 9/21/22!

BUT compared to COVID DEATHS???
Ages 0 to 18 as of 9/21/22 total COVID deaths..1,462 of 0-18 or less than 0.00198% of the 74 million under age 18!

Overall, 37.1% of students experienced poor mental health during the pandemic, and 31.1% experienced poor mental health during the preceding 30 days.
In addition, during the 12 months before the survey,
  • 44.2% experienced persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness,
  • 19.9% had seriously considered attempting suicide, and
  • 9.0% had attempted suicide

Biden/Fauci et.al. that insisted on school closings Contributed to a large number of these 16,500 suicides of our American YOUTHS!
All to protect 74 million kids of which less than 0.00198% have died from Covid!
And why didn't Biden/Fauci that endorsed school closing NOT understand that the primary cause of all deaths was a simple word... COMORBIDITY!
"The simultaneous presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient."
This comorbidity is diabetes, obesity, heart issues, pneumonia ,Sepsis are some of the diseases that most COVID deaths had. MOST!
And of the 74 million kids under age 18 the VAST VAST Majority don't have at their youth the above issues! YES.. a few do and of them some of them DID die
from COVID!
But why did Biden/Fauci et.al. insist on school closings..????
Fauci worked for Trump at the time of school closings.

Sorry to ruin your day....not sorry.

Fauci worked for Trump at the time of school closings.

Sorry to ruin your day....not sorry.
And that is true!
But you won't read any further being the dummy you are! Once again you will be proving what most logical rational people know
about dumb ignorant of facts people like you totally ignore!
But idiot teacher union leaders TOLD Biden/Fauci that supported continued closing of the schools!

Something that Trump and any rational logical and looking at the facts WOULD have told them look at the FACTS!
FACT is

“As a first step to rebuilding public confidence, the CDC needs to be transparent about how the teachers’ unions came to have such extraordinary input in school re-opening guidance,” the Senators write.​

Today, Senators Richard Burr (R-NC), the Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee, and Susan Collins (R-ME), the Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Primary Health and Retirement Security, sent a letter pressing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky to clarify apparent inconsistencies in her recent Senate testimony about the influence teachers’ unions had on the CDC’s school reopening guidance.

Senators Burr and Collins questioned Director Walensky about teachers’ union involvement in drafting the CDC guidelines when she testified before the Senate HELP Committee on May 11, 2021.

And now FAUCI admits...

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted Wednesday that he knew the “draconian” COVID-19 policies he pushed for would lead to “collateral negative consequences” for the “economy” and “schoolchildren.
He continued, “And sometimes when you do draconian things, it has collateral negative consequences, just like when you shut things down, even temporarily, it does have deleterious consequences on the economy, on the schoolchildren. You know that.”

And that is true!
But you won't read any further being the dummy you are! Once again you will be proving what most logical rational people know
about dumb ignorant of facts people like you totally ignore!
But idiot teacher union leaders TOLD Biden/Fauci that supported continued closing of the schools!

Something that Trump and any rational logical and looking at the facts WOULD have told them look at the FACTS!
FACT is

“As a first step to rebuilding public confidence, the CDC needs to be transparent about how the teachers’ unions came to have such extraordinary input in school re-opening guidance,” the Senators write.​

Today, Senators Richard Burr (R-NC), the Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee, and Susan Collins (R-ME), the Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Primary Health and Retirement Security, sent a letter pressing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky to clarify apparent inconsistencies in her recent Senate testimony about the influence teachers’ unions had on the CDC’s school reopening guidance.

Senators Burr and Collins questioned Director Walensky about teachers’ union involvement in drafting the CDC guidelines when she testified before the Senate HELP Committee on May 11, 2021.

And now FAUCI admits...

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted Wednesday that he knew the “draconian” COVID-19 policies he pushed for would lead to “collateral negative consequences” for the “economy” and “schoolchildren.
He continued, “And sometimes when you do draconian things, it has collateral negative consequences, just like when you shut things down, even temporarily, it does have deleterious consequences on the economy, on the schoolchildren. You know that.”

He worked for Trump.

If you're going to blame Dr. Fauci, you've got to blame your blob.

But you won't do that, of course. You're in a cult. So you're blaming the guy who wasn't in power at the time of the school closings.

The ones who shot themselves can hardly be blamed on Biden and Fauci.

Would that be the most popular method of suicide in America lately?

He worked for Trump.

If you're going to blame Dr. Fauci, you've got to blame your blob.

But you won't do that, of course. You're in a cult. So you're blaming the guy who wasn't in power at the time of the school closings.
Why would you blame Trump for medical advise he was suppose to give Trump that was wrong?

Is Trump a doctor?

Why would you blame Trump for medical advise he was suppose to give Trump that was wrong?

Is Trump a doctor?

I can't say for 100% certain but I'm pretty sure Fauci never told Trump that Covid was contained and not coming here.

I can't say for 100% certain but I'm pretty sure Fauci never told Trump that Covid was contained and not coming here.
I remember Fauci saying we don't need masks

Then later on, he admitted he lied because he was trying to save masks for medical personnel.

Fauci is an admitted liar who may have costs people their lives by telling them they did not need masks

As a result, I think the man is capable of any evil.

Then later on, he admitted he lied because he was trying to save masks for medical personnel.

Fauci is an admitted liar who may have costs people their lives by telling them they did not need masks

Remember when he said that if you get the vaccination you are immune from the Covid virus?

I'm not trying to defend Fauci. I believe he should be in prison.

How is it that Biden is responsible from 1/20 to 1/21?
No miracle is coming’: In acceptance speech, Biden rips Trump for Covid-19 mismanagement

Joe Biden decries Trump’s 'almost criminal' Covid response​

Democrat tells CNN president ‘waved the white flag’ on virus

Biden Again Criticizes Trump's COVID-19 Response, Vows To Speed Vaccine Production​

• December 29, 20205:25 PM ET

This web site clarified the distinction Published: Sep 11, 2020

And even STARKER is the difference between Trump's logical and scientific approach and Biden's monolithic BIG federal government solutions.
TRUMP
"To date, in place of a coordinated, national plan to scale-up and implement public health measures to control the spread of coronavirus, the Trump Administration has chosen to rest the main responsibility for the COVID-19 response with the states, with the federal government serving as “back-up” and “supplier of last resort.”

Biden
On schools, a key difference between Biden and Trump is Biden’s emphasis on the need to get the virus under control before reopening in-person education. More broadly, VP Biden proposes to expand and protect the ACA.

No miracle is coming’: In acceptance speech, Biden rips Trump for Covid-19 mismanagement

I'm not here to defend Biden but that does nothing to answer my question how Biden is responsible for what happened 1/2020 to 1/2021.

This web site clarified the distinction Published: Sep 11, 2020

And even STARKER is the difference between Trump's logical and scientific approach and Biden's monolithic BIG federal government solutions.
TRUMP
"To date, in place of a coordinated, national plan to scale-up and implement public health measures to control the spread of coronavirus, the Trump Administration has chosen to rest the main responsibility for the COVID-19 response with the states, with the federal government serving as “back-up” and “supplier of last resort.”

Biden
On schools, a key difference between Biden and Trump is Biden’s emphasis on the need to get the virus under control before reopening in-person education. More broadly, VP Biden proposes to expand and protect the ACA.

TODAY.... Economically and DEATHS... Trump VS Biden
The best way is to look at states with state control vs Biden national teachers' union controlling schools:

How is it that Biden is responsible from 1/20 to 1/21?
By his monolithic Federal government over state and local control, i.e. "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" approach which was different from Trump

11 Lessons from U.S. Schools that Stayed Open During the Pandemic

By his monolithic Federal government over state and local control, i.e. "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" approach which was different from Trump

11 Lessons from U.S. Schools that Stayed Open During the Pandemic

Biden had nothing to do with the response on the dates I noted, Trump did.

The left destroyed the lives of millions of US people, and I mean that literally.

But at least they got ballot harvesting out of it. How'd that work out?

The left are not our friends. They're run by evil people with very bad intentions.

Is Trump a doctor?
The Donald said he was a genus, smarter than the Generals, and the Scientists when trump iterated more than once the Pandemic would end in the summer of 2020.

trump was afraid that the economy was in trouble when Main St America was shutting down - for the fear of catching the virus. This was the beginning of the economic trouble that President Biden inherited in January 2021.

Along with Jan 6th and Ukraine his plate was and remains people like you to ignore this reality, as well as a Republican Party that first and only efforts are to get The Congress this year and the White House in 2024.

Never have anyone like you and others ever on The Right put forth the changes to immediately fix inflation - worldwide. It's clear that the 21st Century Republican Party with McConnell, McCarthy and tump to put the American People first.

Every day I read the hateful, ignorant and partisan attacks on Democrats from people like you. What say you Votto, post a list of things that Biden hasn't done and you believe is not working!

Forum List

Back