St Patricks Day

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
At work today, they asked me why I'm not wearing anything green.

I said that I'm not wearing green because I don't give a shit about St Patrick's day, and I don't have any green clothes.
Furthermore, St Patrick's day is a Irish catholic holiday, I am only partly Irish, and I'm not catholic.

And you might want to back away because I'm from a big city with 300 murders a year and my experience with St Patrick's day, is as bad as any experience I have had with big cities with high murder rates.. I beat the fucking shit out of your Carrot top, Cat lick buddies up in Philly, and I'll beat the fucking shit out you next.

And I shoved him clear across the room so hard that the soda machine got flipped over when he crashed into it.
:)

That was the first, and the last time I was questioned about my clothing today.

I'm suspended tomorrow over what I did to him

I said that I'm not wearing green because I don't give a shit about St Patrick's day, and I don't have any green clothes.
Furthermore, St Patrick's day is a Irish catholic holiday, I am only partly Irish, and I'm not catholic.

And you might want to back away because I'm from a big city with 300 murders a year and my experience with St Patrick's day, is as bad as any experience I have had with big cities with high murder rates.. I beat the fucking shit out of your Carrot top, Cat lick buddies up in Philly, and I'll beat the fucking shit out you next.

And I shoved him clear across the room so hard that the soda machine got flipped over when he crashed into it.

But other than that....how was your day???

:smartass:

tumblr_mj0nj97mua1qd3lmco1_1280.jpg

• Banned
There are snakes in Britain, which like it or not, includes Ireland, and some are mildly venomous.
Not as deadly as exists in the rest of the world, but more than you want to be bit by.

Typical BJ Blarney. Same script over and over and over: "somebody talked to/tried to help me, I beat the shit out of them, now I'm suspended, oh by the way Philly".

It's old, dood.

Don't need to be Irish or Catholic to celebrate. St Patrick's ministry to the Irish brought the nation to Christ and saved the knowledge of the Roman empire when the empire was collapsing all over Europe

Shoulda just said because worshipping Catholic patron saints breaks the 1st Commandment.

I always wear green on st paddy's day. ---
la la la ~~~Oh paddy dear and did ya hear the news that's goin' round----the BRITISH HAVE FORBID BY LAW, the wearin' o' the green.....~~~ ------dem bloody brits are not goin' to stop me.......

Shoulda just said because worshipping Catholic patron saints breaks the 1st Commandment.

Nobody "worships" saints. We've been down this road before.

I always wear green on st paddy's day. ---
la la la ~~~Oh paddy dear and did ya hear the news that's goin' round----the BRITISH HAVE FORBID BY LAW, the wearin' o' the green.....~~~ ------dem bloody brits are not goin' to stop me.......

happyrepublicofirelandflag.gif

:muahaha:

Nobody "worships" saints. We've been down this road before.

Exactly. you pray to Saints to intercede on your behalf. Think of them as expediters.

Shoulda been fired you halfwit fuck...

But then again, your whole story is a lie.

"Question: "Is prayer to saints / Mary biblical?"

Answer: The issue of Catholics praying to saints is one that is full of confusion. It is the official position of the Roman Catholic Church that Catholics do not pray TO saints or Mary, but rather that Catholics can ask saints or Mary to pray FOR them. The official position of the Roman Catholic Church is that asking saints for their prayers is no different than asking someone here on earth to pray for us. However, the practice of many Catholics diverges from official Roman Catholic teaching. Many Catholics do in fact pray directly to saints and/or Mary, asking them for help – instead of asking the saints and/or Mary to intercede with God for help. Whatever the case, whether a saint or Mary is being prayed to, or asked to pray, neither practice has any biblical basis.

The Bible nowhere instructs believers in Christ to pray to anyone other than God. The Bible nowhere encourages, or even mentions, believers asking individuals in heaven for their prayers. Why, then, do many Catholics pray to Mary and/or the saints, or request their prayers? Catholics view Mary and the saints as "intercessors" before God. They believe that a saint, who is glorified in Heaven, has more "direct access" to God than we do. Therefore, if a saint delivers a prayer to God, it is more effective than us praying to God directly. This concept is blatantly unbiblical. Hebrews 4:16 tells us that we, believers here on earth, can "approach the throne of grace with confidence." "
Is prayer to saints Mary biblical

more at link

"Question: "Is prayer to saints / Mary biblical?"

Answer: The issue of Catholics praying to saints is one that is full of confusion. It is the official position of the Roman Catholic Church that Catholics do not pray TO saints or Mary, but rather that Catholics can ask saints or Mary to pray FOR them. The official position of the Roman Catholic Church is that asking saints for their prayers is no different than asking someone here on earth to pray for us. However, the practice of many Catholics diverges from official Roman Catholic teaching. Many Catholics do in fact pray directly to saints and/or Mary, asking them for help – instead of asking the saints and/or Mary to intercede with God for help. Whatever the case, whether a saint or Mary is being prayed to, or asked to pray, neither practice has any biblical basis.

The Bible nowhere instructs believers in Christ to pray to anyone other than God. The Bible nowhere encourages, or even mentions, believers asking individuals in heaven for their prayers. Why, then, do many Catholics pray to Mary and/or the saints, or request their prayers? Catholics view Mary and the saints as "intercessors" before God. They believe that a saint, who is glorified in Heaven, has more "direct access" to God than we do. Therefore, if a saint delivers a prayer to God, it is more effective than us praying to God directly. This concept is blatantly unbiblical. Hebrews 4:16 tells us that we, believers here on earth, can "approach the throne of grace with confidence." "
Is prayer to saints Mary biblical

more at link

Look dood, you're not Catholic. You're not going to make a case against real Catholics who know better with internet searching just because you want to go on believing in a myth.

Forum List

Back