St Louis is kicking butt in lawsuit against Rams and NFL, incredible Oakland has not filed.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I wont post the link here because in typical stank louis fashion,the stank louis newspaper has a stupid survey you have to do first before you can view the article.:rolleyes: so to avoid all that,here it is.

As you can see from the article from the st louis post,st Louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit against the NFL,they HAVE been ever since they filed it over a year ago april.:D:yes_text12:

I actually am for them to win the lawsuit because as much as I am the happiest man alive that the Rams are back in LA,Stan Kroneke,asshole Roger Goddel and the corrupt NFL,all lied to the city about their intentions. They insisted they were doing everything they could to try and stay when the facts are Stan Kroneke only purchased the Rams with his eye already set on moving them to LA.

The city is suing the Rams and the NFL for a billion dollars in damages i believe because he was not honest with them on his intentions when he first bought them like he should have been. as much as I am happy the Rams are back in LA,I do not like the way Kroneke treated the fans there lying to them like that so I will laugh my ass off when he has to pay them a billion dollars in damages.had he just been honest with them,that would have spared them having to put money forth to come up with a plan for a new stadium to try and keep them.

The thing that pisses me off is that there is NO REASON in the world that Oakland should not file the lawsuit against the NFL as well to retain the name and logo in Oakland because they have an even stronger case against the NFL than st louis does.:mad:

we keep hearing over and over again that Oakland is filing a lawsuit against them for that but incredibly they STILL have not filed the lawsuit.:mad: cant have a lawsuit if you dont file.

some of the oakland fans I have spoke with many months ago,they were excited about the lawsuit because of that,how strong their case is saying that it will be a very successful case. I seriously dont think they are excited anymore the fact they still have not filed it like they should have several months ago.:mad:

these are the kinds of articles that keep coming out but no action is ever taken. When the Browns tried to move to Baltimore,the city of baltimore jumped on it IMMEDIATELY and filed a lawsuit against Modell and the NFL because he tried to take the name and colors but was forced to leave them behind.Oakland has an even stronger case than Baltimore did and st louis does yet THEY wont file.:mad:

some of the oakland people i have talked with believe it is because they are corrupt and have been bought off by the NFL and I agree with them.it is the ONLY thing that makes any sense because the city doesnt have to pay anything for the lawsuit,so why not file?:rolleyes:

here is the article.

STLTODAY.COM

Rams, Kroenke lose another round in court over St. Louis move

as you can see from the title,the Rams and the NFL are getting their asses kicked in court and are going to lose major money .I LOVE IT:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

they desperately tried to stop the lawsuit but failed miserably.comedy gold.:laughing0301::lmao:

A Missouri appeals court has dumped another attempt by the National Football League to avoid a courtroom showdown over the decision to move the Rams from St. Louis to Los Angeles.

In a tersely worded rebuke issued Tuesday, Missouri Court of Appeals Judge Philip Hess turned down the latest maneuver by the NFL, saying the league’s ongoing attempt to settle the case out of the public eye failed to meet legal muster.

The ruling is another setback for the Rams and the NFL’s 32 owners, who are fighting a 2017 lawsuit filed by the St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, St. Louis and St. Louis County.

The sports authority, city and county are alleging the move resulted in a breach of contract and unjust enrichment by the Rams, the NFL and its owners.

The Rams, who were in St. Louis for more than 20 years, are 4-0 in their third season on the West Coast.

5bb402c68aec0.image.jpg

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell (left) joins Los Angeles Rams owner Stan Kroenke, during the groundbreaking for the team's new stadium and entertainment district in Inglewood, Calif. on Nov. 17, 2016. (AP Photo)

The lawsuit, one of several that were spawned by the team’s move, claims the relocation of the Rams to Los Angeles violated a 1984 league guideline that was put in place after the Raiders moved from Oakland to Los Angeles.

The league, the Rams and their owner, Stan Kroenke, have argued that the disagreements should be settled outside of a courtroom based on an arbitration agreement entered in 1995 when the Rams relocated to St. Louis from Los Angeles.

A St. Louis City Circuit Court judge nixed the arbitration bid in December. And, with the appeals court ruling Tuesday, the case is poised to return to the lower court for further proceedings.

The decision means that Kroenke likely will have to file documents in open court related to the team’s departure. That possibility could give the NFL and its teams incentive to settle with the regional public entities suing them.

Last edited:
This is what I am talking about how Oakland keeps saying they will follow the same path that Baltimore did when they sued Modell and the NFL to retain the name and logo and forced Modell to change the name to Ravens when he moved.The Raiders as I stated have an even MUCH STRONGER case against the NFL yet those asshole corrupt politicians wont file.

That was WHY i kept saying the Raiders would not move to Vegas was BECAUSE I figured that even if the NFL owners were that dumb enough to vote for it actually wanting to be stupid enough to to lose a team that plays in the 6th biggest media market in the country to an unproven media market with is 46th,that Oakland would at LEAST file a lawsuit against them which if they DID,they would EASILY win in court as Cleveland did when they filed THEIR lawsuit against Modell and the NFL.

I could have never figured the corrupt Oakland politicians would not go ahead with the lawsuit especially since it wont cost them a dime.i could never have figured THAT.:mad::mad::rolleyes:

Here you can hear for yourself in this video one of the non corrupt oakland officials saying the same things that I did,that st louis is kicking ass in their lawsuit against the corrupt NFL.:beer:

like i said,i love it that the Rams and the corrupt NFL did eveything they could to stop the lawsuit but fell flat on their faces.for once the NFL is not having its way as they always have had.:D

:yes_text12::clap:

just wish the fucking oakland city was not so goddamn corrupt and would join in as well.:mad:

here as you can see below,is how we have been mislead into believing oakland will file the lawsuit.:mad:

Oakland lining up lawsuit against Raiders, so team threatens to leave town early

Last edited:
Send the Chargers to St. Louis. Start a new rivalry.

Now i would expect that kind of ignorant comment from YOU. That will never happen because the NFL in one of their extreme rare moments,actually spoke the truth when they deemed stank louis a non NFL city.stank louis will NEVER have another NFL team again.:abgg2q.jpg: I dont expect you to grasp that little fact though or that vegas will fail for the raiders same way as the chargers are failing in LA and have embarrassed the NFL with that relocation.:abgg2q.jpg:

dumb and dumber,spanos and davis are embarrassing the NFL with these asinine relocations.

Now i would expect that kind of ignorant comment from YOU. That will never happen because the NFL in one of their extreme rare moments,actually spoke the truth when they deemed stank louis a non NFL city.stank louis will NEVER have another NFL team again.:abgg2q.jpg: I dont expect you to grasp that little fact though or that vegas will fail for the raiders same way as the chargers are failing in LA and have embarrassed the NFL with that relocation.:abgg2q.jpg:

dumb and dumber,spanos and davis are embarrassing the NFL with these asinine relocations.
Damn chill bruh

Damn chill bruh

I am not belittling you for THIS post,but for many of your other posts in the politics section from the past where you never contributed anything and just made asinine comments,you did that recently today as a matter of fact, i have no problem with that post of yours,you actually contributed something,if you would only act the SAME way in the politics section i would not have talked to you like that.

here is what I am talking about. I posted this in the politics section below

Lou Dobbs is a great source to listen to.He tells it like it,things the lamestream media dont want you to hear.

and all YOU did was post a funny,you didn't contribute a damn thing to that post,you just trolled.:rolleyes-41:

you dont got nothing to say or contribute to that comment and just offer an asinine smiley,stay out of the thread,plain and simple.logic and common sense.:rolleyes-41:

thats what USMBs resident troll WRONG winger does all the time as evidenced in this post.never contributes NOTHING.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back