St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At BLM Protesters Face Suspension Of Their Law Licenses

they were 'menacing'?

How were they 'menacing'?

did they point their firearms at them?

let off a few warning shots?

make nasty faces?
Nasty face (per nature apparently) and pointing the firearm at others which in my state is considered an assault.

And yes that apparently amounts to menacing under MO law since they were convicted, in the very least without looking at the applicable statutes it's brandishing.
Image: A couple draws guns at protesters in St. Louis, Missouri, on June 28, 2020.

Protecting their home and themselves against goons threatening them. What's the problem here?
You're not allowed to defend your house and home in America. You have to hire an attorney, with a private investigator, with a process server,, all billing by the hour, and file a lawsuit in court and have the goons "served" with a eviction notice with 30 days warning to get off your property, and by then they have tenants rights..

You're not allowed to defend your house and home in America. You have to hire an attorney, with a private investigator, with a process server,, all billing by the hour, and file a lawsuit in court and have the goons "served" with a eviction notice with 30 days warning to get off your property, and by then they have tenants rights..
I can't believe how close to accurate that is

I have mixed feelings about this... As if my mother-in-law was flying into the abyss in my new car.
On the one hand, lawyers get into trouble with the law, and on the other hand, there could be decent people in their place...

Protecting their home and themselves against goons threatening them. What's the problem here?
No problem for law-abiding, patriotic Americans such as you and I. But for commies like the OP such expressions of American freedom burn hotter than the sun's surface.

LIbtARd filth such as Dana7360 do not hide it nearly as well as they once did, that they are solidly on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against the side of human beings. This thread is just one more datum that proves this.

You can't use your Second Amendment rights to block someone's First Amendment rights.

All rights are equal. Most would say the First Amendment is the most important right of all. It's what we practice on usmessageboard

Your First Amendment rights do not entitle you to trespass on private property, and to threaten the safety of the rightful occupants of that property. Someone who finds his home encroached on in a threatening manner by subhuman criminal filth has every right to defend himself and his home, even to the point of using deadly force.

How strange that you completely left out that they are lawyers, who may be disciplined by the state board. These are not the same standards everyone else has to abide by to maintain their licensing and employment. You do get that, right?

Do lawyers have any less rights than other citizens, to defend themselves and their homes against mobs of subhuman criminal pieces of shit?

Your First Amendment rights do not entitle you to trespass on private property, and to threaten the safety of the rightful occupants of that property.

This is correct, thank goodness none of that happened to them. People walking down the street/sidewalk are not a threat to the home owners.

Do lawyers have any less rights than other citizens, to defend themselves and their homes against mobs of subhuman criminal pieces of shit?
Oops, you made the same mistake, even after i spelled it out for you. No, lawyers do not have a right to practice law or to commit the crimes of harassment and assault.

Oops, you made the same mistake, even after i spelled it out for you. No, lawyers do not have a right to practice law or to commit the crimes of harassment and assault.

Defending oneself and one's home from attack by mobs of subhuman criminal shit does not constitute “harassment and assault”, except in the deluded minds of pro-criminal filth such as yourself.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

Forum List

Back