St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At BLM Protesters Face Suspension Of Their Law Licenses

I am sure it depends on the misdemeanor. And they no doubt take more into accountthan just the crimes of which they were convicted

yep. you have to take into account that people came over their wall and up to their house during a riot season that saw a billion $$$ worth of property burned or damaged and people injured

And you're so excited you just can't hide it, huh? Don't bother trying to cover that Chinese flag tattoo with long sleeves; we can smell it on you from miles away. This couple ought to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Why…because they were such dumbasses they aren’t aware of the fundamental rules of safe gun handling? They are idiots.

Missouri's chief disciplinary counsel knows the honest facts of this case. Which is why they are asking for the license of those lawyers to be suspended.

The counsel doesn't care about politics. It doesn't even enter the situation so they acted without any prejudice.

The counsel doesn't care about lies either. All the care about is the facts.

If the state Supreme Court does the same, those lawyers licenses will be suspended.
No they won’t. Stop lying you idiot. You are disgusting. Protecting their home and property from thugs who were ILLEGALLY on their property spouting threats. I see where that bothers a moron like you.

The governor may have pardoned them but the legal community of Missouri have not.

Missouri's chief disciplinary counsel has asked the state Supreme Court to suspend the law licenses of the couple.

It will be interesting to see what the court does.

neither of those crimes are crimes of moral turpitude.

With that said, they are still minor misdemeanors, and a 6 months suspension is rather minor. If they have a hearing it would be interesting to see what the court does

The governor may have pardoned them but the legal community of Missouri have not.

Missouri's chief disciplinary counsel has asked the state Supreme Court to suspend the law licenses of the couple.

It will be interesting to see what the court does.

Good…they are Liberals.

You can't use your Second Amendment rights to block someone's First Amendment rights.

All rights are equal. Most would say the First Amendment is the most important right of all. It's what we practice on usmessageboard
And you can believe that this is becoming rarer all the time. There is another site I'd spent 10 years on that would not allow anything close to the level of freedom of expression on political issues FOR CONSERVATIVES, that exists here. I had many friends there and felt like part of a family, actually, but my political opinions were forever being used to paint me as some kind of extremist and I finally got banned from that Forum, though not from the site.

As to using 2A to infringe on the 1A of protesters, that right does not extend beyond public property and these people had already forced their way into a private, gated neighborhood. They were on the front lawn of these citizens and headed for their house. Do you believe a person should have to retreat and allow strangers to simply walk up and do as they please in your HOME?

Oops, no. They were menacing people that were no threat to them. Or maybe you haven't read the news in about a year
No dumbfuck, they were protecting themselves after one of your beloved savages threatened the woman. News flash: breaking down the gate at the entrance means they were trespassing Maybe you should stop lying. But that means you need to never speak again.....

They were standing outside the house

View attachment 541922

Is there a wall between the protestors and the couple?

One has to wonder why the "frightened" protestors simply didn't leave at this point?
Could it be that they didn't fear for their lives at all from this couple?
of course they had no fear at all, that is quite obvious because they were the aggressors in the first place.

It comes back to the common sense thing once more, I guess being devoid of common sense or a sense of fair play makes for a good progressive/ commie/ leftist/ democrat or whatever they are today. Not sure.

They had to point them to get them out of their yard. Why do you think 9 of them were cited for trespassing? Since when do you have a "protest" on someones front lawn, inside their boundary walls.

Bullshit. They saw what looked like a nice house.. probably owned by some' Rich white people' and wanted to go in and see what up. If you were a homeowner there, you would have every right to expect once someone breaches you first level of security you could expect them to go further unless you make a strong statement.
I was merely answering the question as asked.

Would you have the same sentiments for the Jan 6 "tourists" and support Ashli Babbitt getting shot? (It's a rhetorical question, so no answer needed.)

One has to wonder why the "frightened" protestors simply didn't leave at this point?
They did. They were walking past the house. they kept walking. Eventually Jimmy and Tammy Faye took their penis extensions and went back inside

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The legal community of Missouri? If that's a viable interpretation of the law, where the hell id the "legal community of NY" when the former governor is allegedly responsible for 10,000 nursing home deaths?

Yes, she was convicted of harassment.
Those are your words not the state’s

They pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and even that was unjust

According to ABC News “Because the charges are misdemeanors, the McCloskeys do not face the possibility of losing their law licenses and can continue to own firearms.”

And yet here are libs making up new rules as they go along

They did. They were walking past the house. they kept walking. Eventually Jimmy and Tammy Faye took their penis extensions and went back inside
Yeah dummy, they kept walking after their bullshit got called. They shot their mouths off while trespassing and didn’t think this couple would defend themselves. And you, of course, defend the criminals. And calling firearms penis extensions. Classic projection there.

Forum List

Back