Squatters take over a Seattle Lady's house

Folks understand that here in the Midwest, where almost everybody knows someone who owns at least a hundred acres.

And big machines.

They say the Hatchie river never give up it's dead off in the bottoms.

A group of squatters that occupied a home in Washington state returned just one day after 30 sheriff's deputies carried out a SWAT raid on the property.

The land is part of an unincorporated area in the suburbs of Seattle and owned by Laleh Kashani, 49, whose husband died a couple of years ago, she told KIRO7.

On Wednesday, county officials raided the property, which had been occupied since the beginning of the pandemic, and discovered 52 cars, some stolen, as well as drugs and guns.
Five out of around a dozen squatters were arrested, but just a day some returned and breached newly installed locks and reoccupying the property.

Kashani said the debacle had left her feeling exasperated and at a breaking point. 'I literally cry,' she said. 'I'm going to give up, I'm going to lose my house. Whatever we owe on it, let the bank take it.'

View attachment 758532

67% of Seattle residents have considered moving out of …

WebApr 11, 2022 · Just 26% of respondents said they’d feel safe visiting downtown Seattle at night, with 73% saying that they feel less safe in the city than they did two years ago. 91% …

Tons of people are moving out of Seattle - linkedin.com

WebApr 5, 2021 · Why so many are leaving the Emerald City in their rearview. According to data provided by the United States Postal Service, over 70,000 people moved out of the …

Comment:
Seattle is a Leftie utopia.
They do it all their way.
And it is a dystopian disastrous failure.
This is just more proof that Left Wing Democrat economic policies and Progressive culture is toxic to a happy productive prosperous society.

She should have gone all Ellen Ripley on them.
tumblr_odo8oo2b3H1qdhps7o4_r1_250.gif

I would have.

It's her fault?

Yes it is her fault for leaving the property abandoned.
Either rent it out or hire a caretaker to house sit.
Never leave a house vacant.
There are laws that allow people to squat if the property if abandoned.
Very easy to ensure it does not fit the abandoned property description.

Forum List

Back