Sports are now the pasttime of the Gay Community?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The decision of Sports Illustrated to put an open , male homosexual on their swimsuit cover says a lot about how the editors see the modern American sports fan.

This really gives me pause about attending games in the future.

I know that attending an NFL game doesn't mean for certain that someone is a homo, but it certainly doesn't help someone who is seeking to maintain an aura of normalcy.

They've always enjoyed water sports so that's no surprise.

Sports is safer for them than smashing each others back doors in unprotected anyway.

The decision of Sports Illustrated to put an open , male homosexual on their swimsuit cover says a lot about how the editors see the modern American sports fan.

This really gives me pause about attending games in the future.

I know that attending an NFL game doesn't mean for certain that someone is a homo, but it certainly doesn't help someone who is seeking to maintain an aura of normalcy.

What sport does she play ? The article doesnt say.

What sport does she play ? The article doesnt say.

Its a fellow, Tommy. One of yours, dolled up.

I don't know if he plays anything, but his appearance is on Sports Illustrated. The cover shows how the sports establishment sees the sports fans

I guess if this is successful, the NFL will have cross dressing cheerleaders and boxing will hire she-males as round "girls"?

Gay people couldn't care less about sports.

It's all about pandering to the inferior minority that whines and throws toddler tantrums about EVERYTHING.

Pandering to the lunatics and profiteering of the mentally unhinged.......thats all these companies/organizations are about nowadays.

sounders.jpg

MLS is full on faggot.

Moonglow no--sorry..can't let this psycho/'''libs'' FAILED culture/etc to take root, or else the US/etc will fail...you have to be stupid if you want failure...

I don't know if he plays anything, but his appearance is on Sports Illustrated. The cover shows how the sports establishment sees the sports fans

I guess if this is successful, the NFL will have cross dressing cheerleaders and boxing will hire she-males as round "girls"?
Are they on a subscription lowering campaign?

These people don't realize their wokeness will destroy them

Don't like it don't buy the magazine. Simple.

I didn't intend to. And I wasn't criticizing Sports Illustrated either- just observing how the mag see the modern sports fan- as someone turned on by alternative forms of sexuality.

You dont have to buy the magazine. You know that dont you ?

"Real sports fans" are some of the world's worst assholes.

Sports gives people some distraction.

Myself, I've always enjoyed professional boxing and wrestling. I think that watching the competitors punch their opponents in the face or giving them stone cold stunners or peoples elbows makes the fans fantasize about getting back at the lib elite bosses in real life.

"Real sports fans" are some of the world's worst assholes.
How's that measured? you putting them all in the same bracket as that one overweight guy with a beer in his hand at his kids baseball game shouting at him when he misses the ball and arguing with all the other parents?

You dont have to buy the magazine. You know that dont you ?

Didn't intend to but it.

Just observing the viewpoint of the Liberal Press and how they see the modern sports fan- as someone more like you.

Not even criticizing SI's leadership- they know their customers better than I do, and if they are more like Playgirl's readership, they would know and are responding.

Forum List

Back