Spooktember Spectacular ;)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well, it is now after midnight in my time zone, so I figured that I would start off my Spooktember thread that I was already telling mudwhistle about. To help us all get ready for Halloween (hey, the stores around here were even earlier than I am lol) I figured that we could fill this thread with spooky stories and videos that I will update occasionally. :) So Halloween starts a month earlier for us and it's terror time again guys!! Happy First of Spooktember!! :D

Well, it is now after midnight in my time zone, so I figured that I would start off my Spooktember thread that I was already telling mudwhistle about. To help us all get ready for Halloween (hey, the stores around here were even earlier than I am lol) I figured that we could fill this thread with spooky stories and videos that I will update occasionally. :) So Halloween starts a month earlier for us and it's terror time again guys!! Happy First of Spooktember!! :D

• Banned

LMFAO!!! The funniest part is where Regan spun her head around and went "ARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!" and the one priest is just like; "fuck this." ROTFLMAO!!! That's better than what actually happened. XDDDD!!!! That and the ending where everybody's puking. :laughing0301:

I may have placed this in the wrong thread, so trying here. It's a link to a list of articles related to the holiday ...

The History of Halloween​

How an ancient Celtic harvest festival became 'Spooky Season.'​

Forum List

Back