Spike Lee under fire for supporting 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth'

I first heard about it Thursday on Inside Edition and it was the first time I ever heard Architects and Engineers even mentioned on television at all aside from the internet.

I'm happy to see the truth is reaching a wider audience finally

Personally I dont give a shit about spike lee thinks or says.

He is a decent director with a good grasp at what it means to direct a movie. Other than that his movies arent anything special, they only got applause because he forces racism into everything he does. So because he is a black director that shoved in racism he gets all kinds of praise for making otherwise mediocre movies. Because really if you look at his movies minus the racism they arent that well scripted, paced, stories arent that good, characters are all stereotypes and the directing is decent.

Even his movies that have absolutely nothing to do with racism at all still have it in there. Like son of sam is still brimming with racist dialouge and racist overtones and racial stereotypes. Spike lee cant do anything unless its based around race.

Spike Lee has a new film coming out on September 11th and it includes ' conspiracy theories' about 9/11/01.

I'm pretty sure the nervous level of his bodyguards just went up a notch.

Yeah, people have known about his mental issues for years. 9/11 conspiracies are the dumbest conspiracies out there. It takes a real moron to buy into that horseshit.

We saw the planes hit the buildings and we know that they were piloted by Islamic terrorists who went to flight school in Florida. The only conspiracy I can think of is why Clinton prevented the CIA and the FBI from sharing information prior to the attack and what the hell our "intelligence" networks were doing.

We saw the planes hit the buildings and we know that they were piloted by Islamic terrorists who went to flight school in Florida. The only conspiracy I can think of is why Clinton prevented the CIA and the FBI from sharing information prior to the attack and what the hell our "intelligence" networks were doing.
Why wasn't anyone in America told about building 7 ? Years went by before most people even heard about it.

It's a rhetorical question so you can’t or won't answer it.

and this at 2:00 minutes

He's right about 9/11.

Here we Go again.
All the nut jobs will rise in unison at the thought of another idiot fuelling their conspiracies. America us full of fuckwit and wonder why they get beaten in wars.

Spike may be having second thoughts (or listening to his bankers?)
merlin_193683402_5b0f1da6-1f23-4f7b-8e9c-8af3d6402353-jumbo.jpg

"Aug. 26, 2021
Quickly responding to criticism that an episode of his HBO documentary series on the Sept. 11 attacks gave credence to conspiracy theories, the filmmaker Spike Lee on Thursday released to the media a new final cut that removes all interviews about what caused the World Trade Center buildings to collapse."

Spike Lee Removes Conspiracists From HBO 9/11 Series After Criticism

Forum List

Back