Spend Billions to Build a Wall OR Spend Billions to Fix Infrastructure?

Spend Money on a Wall at the southern border or Spend the money to fix the nation's infrastructure?

• The wall! Make it 50 foot tall!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Let's fix what Ike started. Highways and Bridges need some love.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Why not both? My kid's kid's will be the ones paying for it.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Spend billions on the wall to save billions on illegals use saved billions on infrastructure

Simple

You forgot the billions lost to taxes and economy if you deport all of them. But you'll have your wish.
LOL illegals don't pay taxes....

Yes they do. Many are here using other people's IDs in order to work... and that is income tax money that goes into the system that is never claimed.

Try again.

Which should be the more important thing to do? Spend billions to build a wall that most citizens don't want and even most experts including John Kelly said we don't need, or spend the money to fix the countries cracking infrastructure of bridges and highways that claim the lives of hundreds of people every single day?
They are both of real importance, safety and national security.
How many billions did Trump save the tax payers by bailing on the global Paris Climate accords? Tons! Can you use some of that? Environmentalist extremists are another asinine darling of the left. Light don quixote fighting imaginary windmills.

Oops. That's not true because despite the U.S. dropping out of the Paris Accords, they have still upheld most of the standards set forth in them.

The net amount of illegal immigration is in the negative at the current moment... WITHOUT A WALL.
There is a caravan of 60,000 people at the southern border that proves your statement to be bogus CNN crap....

The net amount of illegal immigration is in the negative at the current moment... WITHOUT A WALL.
There is a caravan of 60,000 people at the southern border that proves your statement to be bogus CNN crap....

It's not MY statement... it's government numbers.

You don't even realize you just burned down your own argument. There are 60,000 people standing at the border not getting in... WITHOUT A WALL.

Spend billions on the wall to save billions on illegals use saved billions on infrastructure

Simple

You forgot the billions lost to taxes and economy if you deport all of them. But you'll have your wish.

Yes they do. Many are here using other people's IDs in order to work... and that is income tax money that goes into the system that is never claimed.

Try again.
Nope they aren't. Especially here and in every other town I have lived in. All the invaders congregate in one place usually,here its the paint store and they wait for someone to hire them to work for cash. DESPITE just a half mile down the road the Chicken Plant is hiring for 14$ an hour! Have been hiring for over a year now! In my old town it was in a shopping center in another town it was near a Mexican Eatery....even when I needed to hire folks I hired the white men down there looking for work. NEVER trust a nonwhite.

Yes I do know better. Thats why you clowns arent getting a wall.
So you know better than the agents on the border?...this is why you libs always lose in the end...you THINK you are smarter than everyone else but you are quite the opposite.....but you are good for a laugh....

Simple

Try again.
Nope they aren't. Especially here and in every other town I have lived in. All the invaders congregate in one place usually,here its the paint store and they wait for someone to hire them to work for cash. DESPITE just a half mile down the road the Chicken Plant is hiring for 14$ an hour! Have been hiring for over a year now! In my old town it was in a shopping center in another town it was near a Mexican Eatery....even when I needed to hire folks I hired the white men down there looking for work. NEVER trust a nonwhite.

Oh? Excuse me for not taking the word of a racist Holocaust denier over Trump's own government numbers that contradict him and you.

We have spent approximately $144b on 3,000 miles of noise reduction walls by highways. Had to keep noises out...

Can anyone tell me the advantage of letting illegals in? How noise is more objectionable than illegals?

Yes I do know better. Thats why you clowns arent getting a wall.
So you know better than the agents on the border?...this is why you libs always lose in the end...you THINK you are smarter than everyone else but you are quite the opposite.....but you are good for a laugh....
Laugh all you want. You still wont get a wall so stop begging. :rolleyes:

And yet, with a chicken plant hiring at $14 an hour, you're loafing around on workers comp posting here instead of applying for a job.

It's not MY statement... it's government numbers.

You don't even realize you just burned down your own argument. There are 60,000 people standing at the border not getting in... WITHOUT A WALL.
Its an invisible wall made out of concrete. Yeah thats what Drumpf meant.

If we build a wall, we're not going to have any Mexicans to rebuild all our infrastructure anyways.
How simpleminded....we will have plenty of legal labor....not slave labor....

And yet, with a chicken plant hiring at $14 an hour, you're loafing around on workers comp posting here instead of applying for a job.
too funny

and enough with the helping hand they refuse. cretins like Odium are odious

We have spent approximately $144b on 3,000 miles of noise reduction walls by highways. Had to keep noises out...

Can anyone tell me the advantage of letting illegals in? How noise is more objectionable than illegals?
Noise causes stress which degrades quality of life. Illegals pick produce which is proven to make you healthy. Next question?

Forum List

Back