Julia Ainsley obliterates Sarah Sanders report about the 4000 terrorists coming across the border

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
It will be interesting to see if Trump tries to keep pedaling the lie about the 4000 non-existent terrorists who are coming across our southern border, when the new state department data base produced the actual numbers of suspected terrorists who were apprehended at airports. That number was "six". They weren't even apprehended at the border. Lol! "National emergency" my ass.

Trump's going on national television tomorrow to pedal a bunch of propaganda to his cult base, by bombarding them with the same lies they've been vomiting about the 4000 illegal terrorists. Chris Wallace schooled Sanders on Sunday about the 4000 terrorists that don't exist. Then, Julia Ainsley took her out to the woodshed today with Nicole Wallace and her program and confirmed the actual number. That number of six were people of interest to the state department. Have you ever in your life seen an administration so packed full of scum bag liars? And these are the people we look to to give us accurate reporting and honesty. And they want to talk about the "fake news media". Man, get out of here. These folks are all traitors to this country, because they are all about covering their asses for themselves. People, these folks are the worst of the worst.

It will be interesting to see if Trump tries to keep pedaling the lie about the 4000 non-existent terrorists who are coming across our southern border, when the new state department data base produced the actual numbers of suspected terrorists who were apprehended at airports. That number was "six". They weren't even apprehended at the border. Lol! "National emergency" my ass.

Trump's going on national television tomorrow to pedal a bunch of propaganda to his cult base, by bombarding them with the same lies they've been vomiting about the 4000 illegal terrorists. Chris Wallace schooled Sanders on Sunday about the 4000 terrorists that don't exist. Then, Julia Ainsley took her out to the woodshed today with Nicole Wallace and her program and confirmed the actual number. That number of six were people of interest to the state department. Have you ever in your life seen an administration so packed full of scum bag liars? And these are the people we look to to give us accurate reporting and honesty. And they want to talk about the "fake news media". Man, get out of here. These folks are all traitors to this country, because they are all about covering their asses for themselves. People, these folks are the worst of the worst.

Ainsley also said that during the same time period (1st qtr 2018 = Oct 17 - Mar 18) the 6 picked up at our southern border were not arrested but detained on suspicion. She also said that during the very same time period, more were detained at our northern border, but I forget the number. 28 I think, but a whole lot less that the touted 4k murderers and rapists and hubcap thieves that has Trump supporters under their wet beds quivering and bleating for a wall. Now if Trump had campaigned on a wall that we Americans would pay for, I'd at least respect his admirers, but to stick with his faux crises knowing they were snookered makes them dupes.

Dude. Drumpf is going to say whatever it takes to keep the rubes confused. He wont have anyone to question him or point out lies so youre going to see the orange Wizard of Oz in action.

too funny

now about those Muslims dancing and celebrating 9/11 attacks that Trump saw
Or that birth certificate
Trump appears to have a few mental health issues, but when one has money -- people will over look almost anything.

Too many Americans equate people with wealth, as being their betters
They really do. It's sad that so many worship the alter of money, and those who have it.

Chris Wallace also schooled Sanders on his Sunday show on the real facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
They won't care. Just in the last couple of days I have seen tRumpkins say things like "no matter what the actual facts are..."

too funny

now about those Muslims dancing and celebrating 9/11 attacks that Trump saw
Or Mexico paying for the wall.
Or his people finding out amazing things in Hawaii.
Or North Korea denuclearizing.
Or the 3 million illegals who voted.
Or that the meeting at Drumpf Towers was about baby adoption.

They won't care. Just in the last couple of days I have seen tRumpkins say things like "no matter what the actual facts are..."
You know they are playing there last hand when they admit to not caring about real facts. We are dealing with a cult fanaticism and a cult base who have allowed themselves to be drawn into this mental illness they are experiencing. Hopefully in time, all this will play out.

Was that story before or after the opposition Clinton research story?

that story had so many revisions it crashed the servers of most of the msm

Ainsley also said that during the same time period (1st qtr 2018 = Oct 17 - Mar 18) the 6 picked up at our southern border were not arrested but detained on suspicion. She also said that during the very same time period, more were detained at our northern border, but I forget the number. 28 I think, but a whole lot less that the touted 4k murderers and rapists and hubcap thieves that has Trump supporters under their wet beds quivering and bleating for a wall. Now if Trump had campaigned on a wall that we Americans would pay for, I'd at least respect his admirers, but to stick with his faux crises knowing they were snookered makes them dupes.

"Hub cap thieves"! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That was great.

Forum List

Back