Speculations on what was found in Trump's safe

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ok, Ill go first

1. Jimmy Hoffa

2. One sock lost from each pair of socks in the wash from every citizen in the United States.

3. Ark of the covenant. Harrison Ford is pissed.

4. Geraldo Rivera.

5. US Constitution. It was the only way to save it cuz they were about to burn it. Just ignoring it got old.

FB-IMG-1660061847136.jpg

Obama's Birth Certificate.
Hillary's servers.
The goods that show GHW was a pedophile, Biden too.

Ok, Ill go first

1. Jimmy Hoffa

2. One sock lost from each pair of socks in the wash from every citizen in the United States.

4. Geraldo Rivera.

5. US Constitution. It was the only way to save it cuz they were about to burn it. Just ignoring it got old.

Odd that you named Geraldo because the first thought I had was the Capone Vault opening. That was a hell of a dud on live T.V and my mom and I watched that live. It felt like a big scam, a bait and switch by Geraldo to get the ratings up.

Ok, Ill go first

1. Jimmy Hoffa

4. Geraldo Rivera.

What a wasted thread - it has already been reported that there was nothing in the safe.

:p

Killjoy.

I say the rarified air in that safe must be worth millions.
LOL.....my bad, sorry.

I figure after spending a couple hours going through Melania's wardrobe the FBI cut into the safe thinking that's where her really valuable sexy unmentionables were being kept....

Ok, Ill go first

1. Jimmy Hoffa

4. Geraldo Rivera.

Information he can use to trade to enemies of America and Democracy in exchange for investment money. The Saudi's didn't just give Jared $2 billion because they like his face.

Information he can use to trade to enemies of America and Democracy in exchange for investment money. The Saudi's didn't just give Jared $2 billion because they like his face.
You are so sad... bwuhahahaha

Hunter can raise more money from Chines oligarchs with just one sale of one of his paintings

Rest assured, Americans are in good hands either way.

Ok, Ill go first

1. Jimmy Hoffa

4. Geraldo Rivera.

THERE'S JIMMY HOFFA! ( A line in one of Joan Rivers' comedy routines about going to the OBY/GYN.

Hunter can raise more money from Chines oligarchs with just one sale of one of his paintings
Jared's $2 billion from his favorite Islamic dictator alone outdoes all the money Hunter ever squeezed from his family's corruption, but you simp for the Trump's like a little girl does for the Kardashians so you'll never care

Forum List

Back