Special TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT At 8:00 Central Time

Nope...I'm just kidding.

I knew it would piss of the deranged liberals :D

NEVER miss a chance to piss off a liberal!!!

Is he going to stiff the town again?

Trump needs football stadiums for his rallies. Biden holds his in high school basketball gyms and they are still embarrassingly empty.

1661646923750.png

I google "Trump Rally Images," and got the above. I then googled "Biden rally images," and google said, "are you serious? Come on, man!"

Just kidding. Here's what it really showed:

1661647105713.png

Trump needs football stadiums for his rallies. Biden holds his in high school basketball gyms and they are still embarrassingly empty.

View attachment 688166

I google "Trump Rally Images," and got the above. I then googled "Biden rally images," and google said, "are you serious? Come on, man!"

Just kidding. Here's what it really showed:

View attachment 688169
Biden's rallies were at the ballot box on 11/3/20.

306>232

Landslide Baby.

Nope...I'm just kidding.

I knew it would piss of the deranged liberals :D

NEVER miss a chance to piss off a liberal!!!
I'm a liberal but a constitutionally based Classical Liberal(Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul type) definitely NOT a social liberal @ all. I like this post of yours but what I mostly like about this post of yours is the INTENT or reason U posted this post of yours! Is your nick name "The Agitator"???

306>232...thats all that matters.

Landslide Baby.
Yes, the Democrats made clear that it doesn't matter how you vote, just vote, vote, vote.

Sooner or later, the GOP will fight cheating with cheating. That won't bring us back our Democracy, but the fake elections will be more fun.

Yes, the Democrats made clear that it doesn't matter how you vote, just vote, vote, vote.

Sooner or later, the GOP will fight cheating with cheating. That won't bring us back our Democracy, but the fake elections will be more fun.

Most of the folks arrested for what little voter fraud there is are republicans so you guys already have a head start on cheating.

The fish rots from the head down.

And I always love bringing this up

Nothing is quite as much fun as rubbing your nose in your own shit. It's how one trains a dog after all.

Enjoy!

Biden's rallies were at the ballot box on 11/3/20.

Bidens rallies were in the counting room when 4 cheating liberals showed up after a "water pipe burst". and pulled a suitcase full of ballots from under the table.

Most of the folks arrested for what little voter fraud there is are republicans so you guys already have a head start on cheating.

The fish rots from the head down.

And I always love bringing this up

Nothing is quite as much fun as rubbing your nose in your own shit. It's how one trains a dog after all.

Enjoy!
Lends the lie to the claim of "no voter fraud."

Forum List

Back