Speakers at Pennsylvania Trump rally tied to January 6 rioters and neo-Nazi

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
It really looks like these extremists are becoming the mainstream in America. Anybody serious about being President would know that this is a bad look.

Trumps friends validate Bidens comments about the extremism in the GOP. They arent tryiing to hide it at all.

Last edited:
so? Even Communists like Joe Stalin got behind America's effort to take out dangerous individuals like Hitler and Hirohito.

Shows what a danger Sleepy Joe is when even questionable individuals are gathering against him.

BTW, should Churchill have told Stalin to "go to hell" and not show up during WW2?

so? Even Communists like Joe Stalin got behind America's effort to take out dangerous individuals like Hitler and Hirohito.

Shows what a danger Sleepy Joe is when even questionable individuals are gathering against him.

BTW, should Churchill have told Stalin to "go to hell" and not show up during WW2?
We foughr Nazis back in the day. We didnt share platforms with them. Do you not see how the world has changed ?
Trump isnt a nazi. He just believes in Trump.. But many of his supporters are.

It really looks like these extremists are becoming the mainstream in America. Anybody serious about being President would know that this is a bad look.

Trumps friends validate Bidens comments about the extremism in the GOP. They arent tryiing to hide it at all.

Sad when a group of people who love America and love our constitution and all it stands for are now labeled "extremists." That used to be "mainstream America."

And if you read the linked article, it is not true. THe article does not even claim what you claim.

It claims that a nephew of the guy has/had "nazi views" and it seems the nephew denies the accusations, SO,

this is not links to neo-nazis, but

A family link to someone who is ACCUSED of saying something nazi like once.

Whoope Dee Fucking DOO.

Mmm, I wonder how my one niece, the vegitarian would like being defined by me? LOL.

omg, That's hilarious. She would flip. It would be so unfair to her to hold her responsible for MY views.

Or even better, what my enemies claim that I said or thought. LOL

1662300492184.png

Why do you consider this newsworthy? President Trump himself is "...tied to the January 6th rioters..."

Indeed, if a psychological tie counts, there are about 75 million Americans who are tied to the January 6th riots, and wish they had been successful (at delaying the certification of electoral votes).

Not surprising that you cite a foreign source. This is not newsworthy in the U.S.

You are a nazi. One of the biggest racists on here. Why dont you own it ?

How many blacks do you have in that shit hole Britain? How many do we have? What was the black unemployment rate under Trump? Under Biden?

Let's compare and see who hates blacks more.

Why do you consider this newsworthy? President Trump himself is "...tied to the January 6th rioters..."

Indeed, if a psychological tie counts, there are about 75 million Americans who are tied to the January 6th riots, and wish they had been successful (at delaying the certification of electoral votes).

Not surprising that you cite a foreign source. This is not newsworthy in the U.S.
I think that you over estimaate the number of traitors in America. people dont like naz authoritarians which is why the GOP fights all the bullshit culture wars. To fill people with fear.

How many blacks do you have in that shit hole Britain? How many do we have? What was the black unemployment rate under Trump? Under Biden?

Let's compare and see who hates blacks more.
The GOP wants to deny black people the vote. Wants to deny rights to minorities.
Still living in the last century.

The GOP wants to deny black people the vote. Wants to deny rights to minorities.
:rolleyes: Your nearly total ignorance of the USA is showing again.

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the irrational convoluted reasoning that you used to the conclusion that the GOP wants to deny voting rights to black people so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic, facts, and sound reasoning.

I predict that you will cowardly scurry from that challenge with your tail between your legs.

Still living in the last century.

Really? What has the republican party done to stop blacks from voting? Because in the last election, more people voted than ever before so they aren't doing a very good job if that's their goal.

Trump GAINED black votes in 2020 in several states over 2016.

Forum List

Back