Speaker Pelosi Names CCP Espionage Facilitator Swalwell To Impeachment Committee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
D-Eric 'Yang Yang' Swalwell, who has been exposed as having sex with a CCP spy and hiring another to be part of his staff, who helped lead the previous politically partisan Impeachment against President Trump, has been named to be a member of the Impeachment Committee for the Democrats latest Impeachment attempt.

Pelosi continues to keep the 'Manchurian Candidate', who was aided in his rise in politics by the CCP, on the Senate Intel Committee, and now she has placed the compromised CCP agent on the latest Trump Impeachment team.

Pelosi Names Eric Swalwell As House Impeachment Manager

"You have done well so far, honey. Now you must help CCP and the
Democrats to eliminate Trump as a political threat forever. We own
You, Ewic."

D-Eric 'Yang Yang' Swalwell, who has been exposed as having sex with a CCP spy and hiring another to be part of his staff, who helped lead the previous politically partisan Impeachment against President Trump, has been named to be a member of the Impeachment Committee for the Democrats latest Impeachment attempt.

Pelosi continues to keep the 'Manchurian Candidate', who was aided in his rise in politics by the CCP, on the Senate Intel Committee, and now she has placed the compromised CCP agent on the latest Trump Impeachment team.

Pelosi Names Eric Swalwell As House Impeachment Manager

"You have done well so far, honey. Now you must help CCP and the
Democrats to eliminate Trump as a political threat forever. We own
You, Ewic."

Maybe the biggest "FUCK YOU, AMERICA!" ever

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg to be named to the House Defense Committee
Benedict Arnold to CyberSecurity

I see, you always believe the woman don't you when a man claims he never did pork her? Unless it is Kavanaugh.

No, I believe the US Govt that briefed McCarthy and Pelosi both on the details of Swalwell's treason.

I believe Nancy Pelosi when she says she was briefed on his sleeping with a CCP spy and hired another but that she appointed him to the HIC BEFORE she learned about this.

I also believe your continued childish, pathetic defense of traitors to the United States, which ignores irrefutable evidence due to political partisanship is despicable.

If impeached, President Trump should insist on testifying at his trial, show this kangaroo court for what they are.

I see, you always believe the woman don't you when a man claims he never did pork her? Unless it is Kavanaugh.

No, I believe the US Govt that briefed McCarthy and Pelosi both on the details of Swalwell's treason.

I believe Nancy Pelosi when she says she was briefed on his sleeping with a CCP spy and hired another but that she appointed him to the HIC BEFORE she learned about this.

I also believe your continued childish, pathetic defense of traitors to the United States, which ignores irrefutable evidence due to political partisanship is despicable.
In 2015 the House and Senate were controlled by the GOP they found no wrongdoing by the Rep.

they shouldn't need him for long since it is pretty much an open and shut case against Trump's crimes.

1. The transcripts of Trump's speech proves he did not incite anything / anyone.

2. The transcripts of Democrats' comments that will be used in his defense will end the latest partisan Impeachment attempt:

Pelosi admitted that the major goal of this Impeachment is to permanently ban President Trump from running for the Presidency again, protecting the Democratic party, not the nation. (Evidently Pelosi thinks the US government is 'Twitter', that she owns it, and she can 'delete the President's account permanently'.)

GOVERNMENT & MEDIA RIDICULE - The Burning Platform

they shouldn't need him for long since it is pretty much an open and shut case against Trump's crimes.

1. The transcripts of Trump's speech proves he did not incite anything / anyone.

2. The transcripts of Democrats' comments that will be used in his defense will end the latest partisan Impeachment attempt:

Pelosi admitted that the major goal of this Impeachment is to permanently ban President Trump from running for the Presidency again, protecting the Democratic party, not the nation. (Evidently Pelosi thinks the US government is 'Twitter', that she owns it, and she can 'delete the President's account permanently'.)

GOVERNMENT & MEDIA RIDICULE - The Burning Platform

Oh my that scary meme you keep on posting trying to apply words of a totally different situation. Trump's words were inflammatory along with Giuliani's and Mo's along with dozens more of top officials. The website they hung around incited them, the Twitter feeds fed their anger, the misinformation from Trump down to the little guys infuriated them. These people had insiders that destroyed panic buttons in offices of Congress..This isn't some incident where people meet up and just riot.

:p You SURE you wanna go there, snowflake?

...unless it's Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Al Franken, John Conyers, Bob Filner, Former Sen. Ted Kennedy, Former Sen. Brock Adams, Former Sen. Daniel Inouye....

...Hillary defended an alleged child rapist in 1975

Last edited:

:p You SURE you wanna go there, snowflake?

...unless it's Bill Clinton, Joe Bide, Al Franken, John Conyers, Bob Filner, Former Sen. Ted Kennedy, Former Sen. Brock Adams, Former Sen. Daniel Inouye....

...Hillary defended an alleged child rapist in 1975

Yeah, I like going there where idiots have tread..

Oh my that scary meme you keep on posting trying to apply words of a totally different situation.

Yes, for once I agree -the situations were totally different.

President Trump spoke to a group of supporters and called for them to WALK WITH HIM TO THE CAPITOL TO CHEER ON POLITICIANS OPPOSING THE CERTIFICATION OF THE ELECTION...

WATERS, PELOSI, AND HARRIS WERE SUPPORTING, DEFENDING, ENCOURAGING, AND INCITING VIOLENCE!

Pelosi??? hmmmmmm, where is she anyway??? Hasn't been on the floor for atleast a couple of days.......

Oh my that scary meme you keep on posting trying to apply words of a totally different situation.

Yes, for once I agree -the situations were totally different.

President Trump spoke to a group of supporters and called for them to WALK WITH HIM TO THE CAPITOL TO CHEER ON POLITICIANS OPPOSING THE CERTIFICATION OF THE ELECTION...

WATERS, PELOSI, AND HARRIS WERE SUPPORTING, DEFENDING, ENCOURAGING, AND INCITING VIOLENCE!
the streets of America are not the Capitol building you loose.

In 2015 the House and Senate were controlled by the GOP they found no wrongdoing by the Rep.
Politicians also 'found no wrong-doing' by Feinstein - who facilitated CCP espionage for decades - either. McCarthy, who heard the same de-brief about Swalwell's connection to the CCP, and he stated the FACT that what they do have on him has compromised him - more than enough to remove him from the HIC. Keep defending the CCP and proven traitors, snowflake.

Forum List

Back