Finally, A Politician Who Speaks The Truth: Newly-elected GOP rep. blames both parties for fueling violence as House set for impeachment vote

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mace delivered her first-ever remarks on the House floor during an impassioned debate that had been designated for a discussion of rules prior to a vote on whether to impeach Trump following the riot at the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Mace blamed the president for what happened, but she also blamed members of Congress for contributing to the violence that plagued American cities throughout 2020.

"I believe we need to hold the president accountable," Mace said. "I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday. I also believe that we need to hold accountable every single person, even members of Congress if they contributed to the violence that transpired here."

"Today I'm asking my colleagues to remember the words of the legendary, the great leader in this country Dr. Martin Luther King, who once said, 'The time is always right to do what is right.' And if we're serious about healing the divisions in this country, Republicans and Democrats need to acknowledge this is not the first day of violence we've seen," Mace said. "We've seen violence across our country for the last nine months."

No truer words have been said on the floor of Congress for a long time.

Mace delivered her first-ever remarks on the House floor during an impassioned debate that had been designated for a discussion of rules prior to a vote on whether to impeach Trump following the riot at the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Mace blamed the president for what happened, but she also blamed members of Congress for contributing to the violence that plagued American cities throughout 2020.

"I believe we need to hold the president accountable," Mace said. "I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday. I also believe that we need to hold accountable every single person, even members of Congress if they contributed to the violence that transpired here."
"Today I'm asking my colleagues to remember the words of the legendary, the great leader in this country Dr. Martin Luther King, who once said, 'The time is always right to do what is right.' And if we're serious about healing the divisions in this country, Republicans and Democrats need to acknowledge this is not the first day of violence we've seen," Mace said. "We've seen violence across our country for the last nine months."

What clueless twit. One set of incidents has nothing to do with the other.

She means she has only been paying attention for 9 months. The U.S. is a very violent country.

No. He's trying to spread the blame to take some heat off the tRumplings. This has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Last edited:
What clueless twit. One set of incidents has nothing to do with the other.
[/QUOTE]
You keep reciting that same lie....even after it has been debunked. Pathetic.

"The time is always right to do what is right.'

Its time to impeach Dump.
Do you want a war?....
Sure. Bring it on. If impeaching Dump causes a war I will fight.
You will get what you ask for...but you won't like it....
Threats have never bothered me or made me change my mind.

The truth doesn't bother you either, you just ignore it.

"even members of Congress if they contributed to the violence that transpired here.""

So who is she referring to???
Name names, bitch.
Congress members went into hiding, dumbfuck, to "undisclosed locations".
They didn't engage with the fucking redneck white trash Trumptards.
No, this isn't the first day of violence we've seen, but it's the first time it was started by a SITTING POTUS.
GFY
And she can GFH

Not worth admitting anything, because the other side will only hear that and pretend their side does nothing and is 100% innocent.

Too late for things like this.

Do you want a war?....
tenor (2).gif

Do you want a war?....
Sure. Bring it on. If impeaching Dump causes a war I will fight.
A civil war would end your comfy life...it would end everyone's life as we know it...all of your retirement plans would go up in smoke and your children would never reach the comfort we enjoy....suicide would rule the day...starvation sickness loss of loved ones...so go ahead...ring the fucking bell....

Forum List

Back