Speaker of the House

323561239_554921359858526_4096717760376446963_n.jpg

This tracks with the Gaetz comment to McCarthy about not caring if Hakeem Jeffries is Speaker.

They are not working for you, folks in MAGA-land. They are working for their own notoriety and celebrity and personal wealth.

This is what I have been saying since election day - retiring Republican Fred Upton for Speaker. He's 4th in seniority, and if all the Democrats vote for him they need just 5 moderate Republican votes.

Almost worth voting for Brian Fitzpatrick....

I think he is the most moderate republican in the house...

OR Adam Kinzinger....

Then all you need is 4 GOP votes... Would be fun and they could wheel and deal over committees..

True Story!

But their first consensus pick was Bob Livingston, who had to recuse himself after Larry Flynt from Hustler exposed him as an adulterer. Republican Family Values, folks!!!

Gingrich - multiple adulterer
Livingston - adulterer (only once as far as we know)
Hastert - child molester

Almost worth voting for Brian Fitzpatrick....

I think he is the most moderate republican in the house...

OR Adam Kinzinger....

Then all you need is 4 GOP votes... Would be fun and they could wheel and deal over committees..
Adam was defeated in November. I wouldn't want him or Liz Cheney, despite their clear patriotism and courage. Both are very conservative and I fear they would bend over backward to be even more conservative to appease the Republicans they pissed off with their fealty to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back