Speaker McCarthy goes off on a snarky reporter about Schiff.

Mc Carthy is a no good coxsucker who excuses Trump's heist of hundreds of top secret documents so he has a lot of balls running his mouth about Schiff & Swalwell. And he'll endorse his boy for POTUS despite his coup attempt & theft of those docs.

So what was that about integrity, Kevvy?

McCarthy hates Schiff & Swalwell because they told the truth about his MAL homeboy.

Mc Carthy is a no good coxsucker who excuses Trump's heist of hundreds of top secret documents so he has a lot of balls running his mouth about Schiff & Swalwell. And he'll endorse his boy for POTUS despite his coup attempt & theft of those docs.

McCarthy hates Schiff & Swalwell because they told the truth about his MAL homeboy.
Not a Trump thread, Troll.

it's a thread about McCarthy who's main goal in life is pleasing Trump, who more then likely told Kevvy to get rid of Schiff & Swalwell.

McCarthy isn't hard to figure out after he ran down to Trump in a matching blue suit to suck his ass & beg for forgiveness after Jan.6
Still not a Trump thread, Troll.

Seek help.

Schiff is an expendable CIA clown who wouldn't know his own name without guidance.....he's history. AND Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy ..... but that's okay with you commies isn't it ?

it's a thread about McCarthy who's main goal in life is pleasing Trump, who more then likely told Kevvy to get rid of Schiff & Swalwell.

McCarthy isn't hard to figure out after he ran down to Trump in a matching blue suit to suck his ass & beg for forgiveness after Jan.6
You got TDS real bad.

To say that it's clouding your judgement is an understatement.

Just to clarify- my political interests have always been socially liberal, Constitutionalist 100%, anti war ( pro Defense of the US..... not controlling the world's resources through military action).

I voted for Carter when I turned 18. He would have propelled the solar power energy industry in the United States which would have put us way ahead of everyone else.

By 1992 I was a Perot supporter, and after that Ralph Nader . Jill Stein in 2016.

I became a Trump supporter after the Nunes memo.

Schiff's only qualification is his ability to lie with a straight face. Such is the state of dirty politics today. 80% of the severely stupid have him on their all star team and in California, that is enough for election.

Rated: Very Fake News

Schiff is an expendable CIA clown who wouldn't know his own name without guidance.....he's history. AND Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy ..... but that's okay with you commies isn't it ?
We owe Julius and Ethel's descendants a big apology. Apparently aiding and abetting Communists now gets you on the Intel Committee

5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back