Speaker McCarthy confirms Swalwell, Schiff, and Omar will be stripped of their committee seats

Are you particularly worried or surprised? Why?

odd that you felt the need to repeatedly comment still though
As I told all of those that posted same as you, but long before you appear to have read the thread, whether chair or just people seated on the committee, I am not surprised, nor concerned, hence the "I don't care", as it is just politics in the USA. Get a grip.

Who cares if they no longer chair committees? Who didn't expect it? It may be a slim majority, but I would expect Dems to be cleared out chairman seats on committees.

Frankly, this wasn't even worth a thread.
You just can't contain your bitterness and anger, can you?

I expect nothing less from a far-left Liberal. Hide the facts at all cost. Elon Musk really screwed the pooch for you guys. OH, THE HUMANITIES!

Last edited:
You just can't contain your bitterness and anger, can you?

I expect nothing less from a far-left Liberal. Hide the facts at all cost. Elon Musk really screwed the pooch for you guys. OH, THE HUMANITIES!
Never let it be said I don't give some of these threads the least effort they deserve. I thought this was about Dems losing their seats on committees. I didn't know it was a twitter thing. For the record I don't and never have been on Twitter, don't want a self-driving car and have never flown in space. Musk does not affect me. But, feel free to say hi, next time you have lunch.

I have taken no bullets from anybody, for anybody, not even coming under fire. The PPQ is in the holster locked and loaded on the back of the desk chair in which I sit. Provable, as there is no news of me shooting anybody, and at the distances in front of my house, it is quite unlikely I would miss.

Marv, I have no party. I have never been a member of any party. I don't even contribute to political parties. Hell, it has been a while since I even went to any kind of party.
I tend to agree with you. I've never seen "far-left liberal" listed as a political party. I bet you admire Bernie Sanders, don't you?

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

All three are grave threats to our national security and should be prosecuted as well.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) confirmed Monday he plans to strip Reps. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), Adam Schiff (D-CA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) from their respective committee seats in the 118th Congress.

McCarthy told the Associated Press on Monday he will stand by his pledge to expel these far-left Democrat House members from their committee seats due to their previous misconduct as members of Congress. To remove members from committees, House members must approve by a floor vote.

Here, here!! :clap::clap::clap:

Never let it be said I don't give some of these threads the least effort they deserve. I thought this was about Dems losing their seats on committees. I didn't know it was a twitter thing. For the record I don't and never have been on Twitter, don't want a self-driving car and have never flown in space. Musk does not affect me. But, feel free to say hi, next time you have lunch.
You're on a roll today, I'll say that much for you!

tenor-S.gif

You're on a roll today, I'll say that much for you!

tenor-S.gif
Having fun. Got my 30K Award Trophy yesterday, 500 point and a free beer from the mod lounge fridge.

I doubt, even simple rank and file Dem are very upset over the four having their seats pulled out from under them. They are on the radical left side and always have been, and a radical is every bit as bad as a radical right.
In your opinion, specifically who is part of the "radical right"?

Riiiiiiight. Too bad you have nothing but bullshit & lies spoon fed to you by Trump, his goon squad & Fox.
You type lies with no proof. Your talking points are lies.
1. Trump and Capitol police chief Sund both requested the NG to protect the Capitol on J6, and the request was denied.
2. The FBI was involved in every aspect of the J6 riot.
Google it, if you know how.

If you need help let me know.

Forum List

Back