What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soviet Thugs Legalized Abortion

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Reaction score
I should have known this but did not learn of it until recently when I read a book on the German resistance to Hitler, Defying Hitler: The Germans Who Resisted Nazi Rule. by Gordon Thomas and Greg Lewis. While discussing why some liberal German feminists viewed the Soviet Union favorably, the authors note that one of the reasons was that Soviet leaders had legalized abortion (p. 17).

Of course, the Nazis loved abortion when it came to groups they did not like. The Nazis mandated abortion for certain Jewish ghettos, i.e., pregnant mothers had to abort their babies or face punishment. The Nazis allowed abortion for Jews and other groups.

Congratulations, liberals, once again you find yourself supporting policies of two of the most brutal, oppressive regimes in human history: the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Show us where the Founding Fathers outlawed abortion in the Constitution.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Congratulations, liberals, once again you find yourself supporting policies of two of the most brutal, oppressive regimes in human history: the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

They always have.

Mr Clean

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Show us where the Founding Fathers outlawed abortion in the Constitution.
Did they even know what abortion was?

Heck, they didn't even have flush toilets in their houses.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List