South Korean President Yoon Caught on Hot Mic Calling Congress ‘F*ckers’ Who Could ‘Humiliate’ Biden Following Joe Biden’s UN Speech

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

South Korean President Yoon Caught on Hot Mic Calling Congress ‘F*ckers’ Who Could ‘Humiliate’ Biden Following Joe Biden’s UN Speech

22 Sep 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol was caught on a hot mic calling Congress ‘f*ckers’ who could humiliate Joe Biden in response to Biden’s UN speech.
Joe Biden this week delivered remarks before the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The whole world knows Joe Biden is a joke.
South Korean President Yoon was caught on a hot mic responding to Biden’s pledge to contribute more to the UN Global Fund: “How could Biden not lose damn face if these f-ckers do not pass it in Congress?”
Yoon’s aides tried to do some damage control.
“He wasn’t speaking publicly on the stage but in passing, and although I don’t know who recorded it and how, I actually think it should be verified,” a South Korean official told reporters afterward, according to Yonhap.
Fox News reported:

Commentary:
The only thing dumber than authoritarian Maoist/DSA Democrat neo Communists in post revolutionary regimes would be "Democratic" Maoist neo Communist morons that think they know everything and actually don't know the differences between theories and "scientific" facts.
I can't forget the Germans laughing at Trump when he cautioned them on going through on the Nord Stream pipeline. They wanted Trump out and Biden in. They got their wish. They must feel very brilliant now. Just how did it work out now?
If you are to believe this is a one off remark by a foreign diplomat you're wrong.
Biden has become a sick joke in the world of foreign diplomacy.
His handlers have to lead him around and now have to walk back whatever he say's.
Nest example is Joey's several statements on a one to one interview on "^0 Minutes".

Then there's those times that Biden seems lost, shaking hands with imaginary people and incontinence, even in front of the Pope and English royalty.

Last edited:

22 Sep 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol was caught on a hot mic calling Congress ‘f*ckers’ who could humiliate Joe Biden in response to Biden’s UN speech.
Joe Biden this week delivered remarks before the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The whole world knows Joe Biden is a joke.
South Korean President Yoon was caught on a hot mic responding to Biden’s pledge to contribute more to the UN Global Fund: “How could Biden not lose damn face if these f-ckers do not pass it in Congress?”
Yoon’s aides tried to do some damage control.
“He wasn’t speaking publicly on the stage but in passing, and although I don’t know who recorded it and how, I actually think it should be verified,” a South Korean official told reporters afterward, according to Yonhap.
Fox News reported:

Commentary:
The only thing dumber than authoritarian Maoist/DSA Democrat neo Communists in post revolutionary regimes would be "Democratic" Maoist neo Communist morons that think they know everything and actually don't know the differences between theories and "scientific" facts.
I can't forget the Germans laughing at Trump when he cautioned them on going through on the Nord Stream pipeline. They wanted Trump out and Biden in. They got their wish. They must feel very brilliant now. Just how did it work out now?
If you are to believe this is a one off remark by a foreign diplomat you're wrong.
Biden has become a sick joke in the world of foreign diplomacy.
His handlers have to lead him around and now have to walk back whatever he say's.
Nest example is Joey's several statements on a one to one interview on "^0 Minutes".
The people making the decisions that we see in the front but are hidden behind the curtains are the real intrigue.

Is he saying that Biden would be humiliated if Congress does not agree with more funding to UN Global Fund. Still it is funny that if you search the comment, the only source would be the gateway pundit, info wars and 3 other unheard of sites. This remark was supposedly done in September. No major new source has quoted it or reported it using a basic search. Still it was a statement to his aid. I would have thought that he would be speaking Korean to the aid if this story is even true. Still it is doubtful that he would just refer to congress as fuckers.

Is he saying that Biden would be humiliated if Congress does not agree with more funding to UN Global Fund. Still it is funny that if you search the comment, the only source would be the gateway pundit, info wars and 3 other unheard of sites. This remark was supposedly done in September. No major new source has quoted it or reported it using a basic search. Still it was a statement to his aid. I would have thought that he would be speaking Korean to the aid if this story is even true. Still it is doubtful that he would just refer to congress as fuckers.
I'll believe the pundit before I would believe abc CBS NBC CNN or any number of the 90 plus precent controlled democrat media. The same idiots that brought you the lie of trump Russian collusion and buried the Biden laptop. Hell son info wars has more credibility than any media you watch. And I don't even watch info wars.

~~~~~~
Democrats especially Joey Xi Bai Dung are beyond humiliation.

The enemy democrat controlled media would never print anything derogatory about Fuckwad Biden.

Forum List

Back