South Africa: Our wave of Omicron is ending without a major surge of death.

My wife and I and our 30-year-old kid all got it at the same time over the past two weeks even though all three of us recovered from the previous version in September.
A 3-day chest cold for my kid; an annoying week-plus chest cold for me and same for my wife but a little more intense for her. She and I expect to be done with it in a few days.

My doctor says the manmade ChiCom Flu is at this point just a bad flu.

Any other questions?

Name one American hospital in the last two years that was overrun with patients. One. Uno.
Who’s your doctor? I’d love to hear what he has to say. I don’t believe a real doctor told you that.

She’s had the ChiCom flu. Bad. After being ‘vaccinated’.
She also says the virus is manmade and the CDC has zero credibility now.
Cool, I still don’t believe you. What’s her name, I’d like to get a consult

Against board rules, you know that.
You think no doctor believes this is a manmade virus and/or the CDC has lost credibility?
Care to take that bet?
I know there are many TV/Media doctors that think that. I have yet to meet a real life practicing doctor that tells that to his/her patients. And I don’t believe yours told you that

I know there are many TV/Media doctors that think that. I have yet to meet a real life practicing doctor that tells that to his/her patients. And I don’t believe yours told you that
I really don’t care what you believe. You’re just a gullible lemming who gets led by the nose. The fact the ‘experts’ you follow are now doing a 180 on everything they claimed as the gospel is waking up thinking people. And obviously you’re not one of them.
BTW - my unvaccinated dentist also has the same opinions.

I really don’t care what you believe. You’re just a gullible lemming who gets led by the nose. The fact the ‘experts’ you follow are now doing a 180 on everything they claimed as the gospel is waking up thinking people. And obviously you’re not one of them.
BTW - my unvaccinated dentist also has the same opinions.
You know nothing about the “experts” I follow. You’re talking out of your ass again. Gullible would be believing your fake doctor story

Like the 2 week hoax, like the mask hoax, like the jab will prevent infection hoax, like the 6 foot hoax, like Trump caused all this hoax, like BLM riots don’t spread the ChiCom Flu hoax, like putting sick young people in senior care homes is not a problem hoax, all of these are deplorable lies that’s caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands and all birthed in the swamp that you worship.

Forum List

Back