Sounds like a typical day in Chicago, but it is in Africa. No difference. KIGALI, Rwanda, Savages will be savages.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Over 200 Feared Dead in Ethiopia Massacre
An Ethiopian rebel group massacred more than 200 members of the Amhara ethnic group on Sunday, according to officials and news reports, the latest atrocity amid a civil war that threatens to tear apart Africa’s second-most-populous nation.
Fighters on both sides of the conflict have committed war crimes, including ethnic cleansing, mass killings and sexual violence.
This shit is happening in the inner cities of the United States every weekend, so the Democrats want to disarm Law Abiding Citizens who arent even the ones doing the inner city shootings. I will never give up my weapons, because there are some people in the world dastardly enough to do stuff like what is happening in Africa. Wasnt Sunday Juneteenth, when the slaves were freed in Texas?

Over 200 Feared Dead in Ethiopia Massacre This shit is happening in the inner cities of the United States every weekend, so the Democrats want to disarm Law Abiding Citizens who arent even the ones doing the inner city shootings. I will never give up my weapons, because there are some people in the world dastardly enough to do stuff like what is happening in Africa. Wasnt Sunday Juneteenth, when the slaves were freed in Texas?

The Ethiopian attack occurred in Ethiopia. The reporter was merely sitting and observing on media from the tremendous nation of Rwanda- which BTW is more peaceful than most countries nowadays.

Sad, I sorta have a soft spot for Ethiopia.....At least back in Haile Selassie's reign.

OIP.2Vv-gK-OQaO483hSYfOMGAHaKB

Meanwhile white Russia has decided to attack white Ukraine killing thousands.

Meanwhile white Russia has decided to attack white Ukraine killing thousands.

Don't give a crap about Russia or Ukraine. They're not part of the US and as far as I'm concerned, they can kill each other off for all I care.

But I do have to live in this country and like the OP said, "this shit is happening in the inner cities of the United States every weekend."

Forum List

Back