Sound Like Anyone You Know?

Troll_fail.jpg

Racist fans attack Hungarian activist ahead of Jewish Congress | Reuters

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - The head of a Hungarian anti-racism group said far-right soccer fans shouted "Sieg Heil" and attacked him, breaking his nose days before the country is due to host the World Jewish Congress.

No why don't you fill us in as to who it sounds like.

Woo. I thought it was an interesting way to title the thread. I meant no disrespect. I found the article's comment section to be ... um ... interesting.

Last edited:

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - The head of a Hungarian anti-racism group said far-right soccer fans shouted "Sieg Heil" and attacked him, breaking his nose days before the country is due to host the World Jewish Congress.

Woo. I thought it was an interesting way to title the thread. I meant no disrespect. I found the article's comment section to be ... um ... interesting.

Ok.

There are no comments in the comments section though. :eusa_eh:

Comments (0)
Be the first to comment on reuters.com.
Add yours using the box above.

CaféAuLait;7172851 said:

There are no comments in the comments section though. :eusa_eh:

Comments (0)
Be the first to comment on reuters.com.
Add yours using the box above.

My bad. I read the article and comments at Yahoo! news but used the Reuter's link to it.

Racist fans attack Hungarian activist ahead of Jewish Congress

Forum List

Back