SOTU - 43% of Democrats polled APPROVE of TRUMP

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Hell yeah, now that's what I am talking about!

of coarse, we are talking about those that watched the speech...

Still, that's a big number of polled and self identifying democrats to approve of a speech by Donald Trump

I guess Drool Boy's chocked up whiney response didn't move the needle enough

or not enough people watched it :)

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

the number was three quarters of all polled approved of the speech; that means the tone and message came off well

and this from a CBS poll

I couldn't be more pleased

especially with midterms coming up and most eople with more money in their pockets and more optimistic!

CBS Poll: Three-Quarters of Viewers Approve of Trump’s State of the Union Address

A full 97 percent of Republicans approved of the speech, as did 72 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats. The positive rating from independents is a good indication that Trump’s address succeeded in striking a bipartisan, unifying tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be fair; more republicans than dems even watched; but of the ones that cared enough to watch; over 40% of them warmed up to the President

A greater share of Republicans watched the speech last night (42 percent) compared to the 25 percent of viewers who identified as Democrats and 33 percent who called themselves independents.

more fake news from the msm

good point

likely just over 80% for the indies

the numbers are probably 99% for republicans and just over 50% for dems

at least I hope that half or close to half of dems interested enough to watch the speech are reasonable and clear thinking folks...

That is a spurious assertion borne either of sophistry, illiteracy, or dissemblance or insipidity. What would have taken to make that statement accurate? An apostrophe, an ess, and the word "speech."

From the article linked in the OP:
A full 97 percent of Republicans approved of the speech, as did 72 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats.
Approving of the speech and approving of Trump are not at all synonymous assertions.

That is a spurious assertion borne either of sophistry, illiteracy, or dissemblance or insipidity. What would have taken to make that statement accurate? An apostrophe, an ess, and the word "speech."

From the article linked in the OP:
A full 97 percent of Republicans approved of the speech, as did 72 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats.
Approving of the speech and approving of Trump are not at all synonymous assertions.
those are awfully big words for a frustrated complaint

I prefaced it with SOTU :)

and they did approve of Trump, at least enough to show a willingness to be open to his message

that's a troubling number for democrats hell bent on painting him as unstable and a THREAT to democracy

when do estimate we will hear abut Trump's martial law plans :dunno:

:popcorn:

Still, that's a big number of polled and self identifying democrats to approve of a speech by Donald Trump

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

the number was three quarters of all polled approved of the speech; that means the tone and message came off well

and this from a CBS poll

especially with midterms coming up and most eople with more money in their pockets and more optimistic!

CBS Poll: Three-Quarters of Viewers Approve of Trump’s State of the Union Address

A full 97 percent of Republicans approved of the speech, as did 72 percent of independents and 43 percent of Democrats. The positive rating from independents is a good indication that Trump’s address succeeded in striking a bipartisan, unifying tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be fair; more republicans than dems even watched; but of the ones that cared enough to watch; over 40% of them warmed up to the President

A greater share of Republicans watched the speech last night (42 percent) compared to the 25 percent of viewers who identified as Democrats and 33 percent who called themselves independents.

It was a good speech and there have been good things happening in the last year. Some radical leftists are unhappy that things are going better.

Pelosi and others decided that they would sit and show disrespect. They don't care about facts and are not interested in giving him a chance.

Pelosi was especially sickening.

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

and this from a CBS poll

So you think it’s presidential to lie while reading a TelePrompTer?

The cons want us to believe that they believe in polls once again. LOL cute!!!

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

and this from a CBS poll

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

and this from a CBS poll

Is this one of the same pollsters who said Hillary Clinton had a 1000% chance of winning the election?

lol

So you think it’s presidential to lie while reading a TelePrompTer?
it would be funny that you are saying this if it wasn't so dangerous

I mean, there are unfortunately a lot of fools and really gullible people that actually believe this

the power brokers of the democrat party know this Trump is not lying; that the issues are truly just a difference of opinion on the correct course of action; but it serves their purpose to promote the vitriol and to have their base repeating this nonsense

it would be funny that you are saying this if it wasn't so dangerous

I mean, there are unfortunately a lot of fools and really gullible people that actually believe this

the power brokers of the democrat party know this Trump is not lying; that the issues are truly just a difference of opinion on the correct course of action; but it serves their purpose to promote the vitriol and to have their base repeating this nonsense

No, guy, Trump lies all the time. When he is not outright ignorant of issues.

But it was a good speech he read off the teleprompter. Whoever translated it from the Original Russian did a good job.

and 97% of Republicans

and 72% of Independents

and this from a CBS poll

We can be reasonable. You guys cant

You know the regressives are seething right now but just wont admit it.
All you really needed to see was Nancy chewing her cud during the SOTU speech to prove it.

Well they/we aren't happy of course but we are no less happy than you were when Obama Pelosi and Reed ran things.

Hey look a Pedophile

And possibly another one

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

How much did he pay her? More or less than Stormy Daniels?

Forum List

Back