“Sorry @housegop that the parishioners hog-tied your boy. #SorryNotSorry,

So you are OK with senior government leaders sleeping with nation state spies who can use that encounter(s) to compromise them and ultimately extort them for State secrets?

This isn’t partisan. Regardless of political party, if you get compromised, you should not have access to Intelligence. This is fundamental security practice.
I am not okay with having senior govt. leaders.

Quite the shrine you created for your Chinese bud. I bet he donated to OAN and Newsmax.
So many people die in history. Lies about others. When it is written on this one, the blood will be on what you and so many back up. You can see the souls of the condemned as their venom spreads. Biden is on TV now with his lies. The reset is one of death.

So many people die in history. Lies about others. When it is written on this one, the blood will be on what you and so many back up. You can see the souls of the condemned as their venom spreads. Biden is on TV now with his lies. The reset is one of death.
Everyone dies or haven't you heard?

Everyone dies or haven't you heard?
Then hurry it up. Make it go faster. You guys are just too slow. You must test it out. Bring a bunch of potentially violent Progs to a deep red area. Start a protest/riot. If there is no pushback, then you know inroads have been made. But it has to be done at some point and you know it. You are like a castle that is pure Prog and you kill each other within it or make it easier to do so as the doors must remain open for commerce and survival. It is time to go to the rural environs and test your agendas, You certainly broadcast it everyday to all including outside the castle with your propaganda stewards.

Then hurry it up. Make it go faster. You guys are just too slow. You must test it out. Bring a bunch of potentially violent Progs to a deep red area. Start a protest/riot. If there is no pushback, then you know inroads have been made. But it has to be done at some point and you know it. You are like a castle that is pure Prog and you kill each other within it or make it easier to do so as the doors must remain open for commerce and survival. It is time to go to the rural environs and test your agendas, You certainly broadcast it everyday to all including outside the castle with your propaganda stewards.
I already have my secret hideout in rural America. Did you buy a clearance sale of periods?

Forum List

Back