Sorry Dems..Americans have caught on...More brown people = bigger sh!thole

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They’re still out there peddling their LefTarded bullshit pushing dumb Americans into believing they must compromise their quality of life to accommodate the worlds trash.
Don’t buy the Democrat programming people...to help you identify what the programming sounds like I give you the following....
“You should enjoy paying thirdworlders to ruin your nation”
“You should take pride in funding their litters of future criminals”
“Higher crime and more incarcerated creates jobs”
“You should love 8 hour wait times at your local ER”
“Higher healthcare premiums for you to cover them is awesome”
“Increased traffic and trash on your roadways is a great thing”
“You benefit by more drunk drivers being on your roadways”
“Americans becoming foreign in America is cool”
“Fewer jobs and lower stagnant wages is a good thing”

Yes people, the Left / Democrats have actually sold this shit to people and people are buying it...Don’t be their next victim, don’t get suckered.

Last edited:
wslr8.jpg

Lawmakers voted 332-95 to table Green’s resolution, which was widely opposed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other top Democrats worried that the measure would force vulnerable swing-district lawmakers into peril ahead of the 2020 elections.

They’re still out there peddling their LefTarded bullshit pushing dumb Americans into believing they must compromise their quality of life to accommodate the worlds trash.
Don’t buy the Democrat programming people...to help you identify what the programming sounds like I give you the following....

Yes people, the Left / Democrats have actually sold this shit to people and people are buying it...Don’t be their next victim, don’t get suckered.
Democrats know this, but they kid themselves that it will never affect them directly. I have posted many times for Liberals to stand up be counted. "Let's hear from a Liberal who wants immigrants from Central America sent to their home town". I have yet to get ONE Liberal saying "Sure bring them to my home town!"

Democrats know this, but they kid themselves that it will never affect them directly. I have posted many times for Liberals to stand up be counted. "Let's hear from a Liberal who wants immigrants from Central America sent to their home town". I have yet to get ONE Liberal saying "Sure bring them to my home town!"
Bring them to Hayward California we have lots of work and housing for them. Sad thing is the following
is what cons want.

Bring them to Hayward California we have lots of work and housing for them. Sad thing is the following
is what cons want.

This pie chart indicates that Hayward is already ruined...You want to run it straight to the shitter huh?
2010.jpg

is what cons want.
Hey you're the first Liberal to stand up, congrats!

So sad about your fucked up miserable lives.

So sad about your fucked up miserable lives.

These losers have so little in their lives that they worry about the skin color of other people. :thup:

Haha..,like everything else, your LefTards have it ass-backwards. Those whom have created a great life for themselves tend to want to keep it that way by stopping the invasion of filth...while those fucked in the head with fucked up lives aren’t bothered by others with fucked up lives...weird huh?

Here's the thing about Democrat anti-Americans. They expect well-adjusted Americans with healthy self-esteem to unrealistically buy into their head full of nutty nightmares.

Haha..,like everything else, your LefTards have it ass-backwards. Those whom have created a great life for themselves tend to want to keep it that way by stopping the invasion of filth...while those fucked in the head with fucked up lives aren’t bothered by others with fucked up lives...weird huh?

You bet, BroKKKeLoser!

Forum List

Back