sorry but just wanted to get something of

it a lie because you accused me of false thing you can,t back up.

you said i am concern troll. therefore you accusing of me being something i am not. therefore i am calling it a lie.
Or are you lying with the claim that I have lied?
i am saying that you are accusing me of being something without evidence to back it up.
I don,t throw thing at you without evidence.
Maybe you can get a rule change and make this place even more thought police-y than it already is.

Or are you lying with the claim that I have lied?
i am saying that you are accusing me of being something without evidence to back it up.
Maybe you can get a rule change and make this place even more thought police-y than it already is.
I don,t want change any rules. or become thought police. i just don,t like being accused of being something i am not.

I don,t want change any rules. or become thought police. i just don,t like being accused of being something i am not.

so you're and anarchist then....?

really......

so ravi was making stuff up about you and calling you a troll?

I didn't see it, got a link?

see, doesn't bother me in the least to be a troll......if I was to create a fiction around you, would you prefer it include depraved sexual acts or would you lean more to abuses of power?

neither. i don,t want any fiction around me or be accused of anything

look making up was wrong word. i meant false lies about me that he could not back up.

i don,t want to be called a troll because it not something i am not.

thats my view.

so in other words you were just helping that sheep across the fence...........
nope . i was just angry someone is accusing me of something i am not.

have i done something to you or ravi . It just seems like of a lot of hate.

if you hate me fine. that is your view at the end of the day.

nope i don,t. i think maybe i best leave it at that as obivous dislike from you to me through pisstaking going now.

i get it. i leave it at that

no the fact is I have no reason to like or dislike you. I am just messing with you, but no malice intended.

Although there is the issue of an injured sheep....

ok,ok I made the whole sheep thing up
well thanks for that post. i did show a lack of sense of humour ltheir. anyway thanks

I am not a concern troll. i don,t troll at all. What you saying is what i call wum as you repeat a lie to wind someone up.

despite that secondly thanks for link and i am always trying to improve my spelling and grammer.
:confused: How can my opinion be a lie?

you said i am concern troll. therefore you accusing of me being something i am not. therefore i am calling it a lie.

Ravi is a troll. If you show her that she can get to you, she'll do it over and over just for fun.

Shake it off this time and ignore it in future.

Ravi is a troll. If you show her that she can get to you, she'll do it over and over just for fun.

thanks for the advice. i will shake it off next time

:lol: Says Amalia the troll. I will not cry and whine about this like decker. :D

Forum List

Back