Soros officially declared a terrorist by over 190,000 patriots -

Jul 15, 2019
United States
Last edited:
The Daily Wake is a FAKE NEWS SITE, comrade... but of course, you already knew that, eh newbie?

A petition demanding the United States government to declare American financier George Soros a domestic terrorist has gathered over 190,000 signatures, more than the required 100,000-signature threshold needed for the Trump administration to respond..... Click link below to continue reading:link:

SOROS: OVER 190,000 PATRIOTS SIGN WH PETITION TO DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A TERRORIST - Daily Wake®

SOURCE: www.thedailywake.com
This is the only part of the screed that is true, and the only part that Republicans care about: "Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton...".

If 190,000 people are so het up over large political donations, they should go to work trying to repeal Citizen's United that opened the door for dark money and corrupting influences.

Meantime, the Daily Wake article is big on generalized accusations and darn minuscule on documented facts.

and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized.”

Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman who is widely known for funding liberal advocacy groups and organizations, both domestic endeavors as well as initiatives abroad. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, and previously described the current president as a “con artist and would-be dictator.”
-----------------------------------------------------

I know a lot of you believe this crap and think he should and his staff be locked up and his assets should go into tramps wallet.

excuse me folks-----why would Soros be declared a "terrorist" for supporting scum like Hellcat? I do not understand the rationale for this
project. -------treason maybe but "terrorism"???

A petition demanding the United States government to declare American financier George Soros a domestic terrorist has gathered over 190,000 signatures, more than the required 100,000-signature threshold needed for the Trump administration to respond..... Click link below to continue reading:link:

SOROS: OVER 190,000 PATRIOTS SIGN WH PETITION TO DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A TERRORIST - Daily Wake®

How many citizens of the United States have had their character assassinated by Trump&Co., with the aid of the 5th column (Russians) and the biddable fools who post here?

The Daily Wake is a FAKE NEWS SITE, comrade... but of course, you already knew that, eh newbie?
Whatever makes sense is fake? You are the problem America has...:lame2:
it is a FAKE NEWS site... you can tell the second you go there and look at the about page and they don't list owners or contributors, and the contact page, which gives you no way to contact them, plus all their stories are pure propaganda....

sorry bud, whomever is directing you to use that site when you post here, which you have done before this article as well, has done a piss poor job of trying to look real... except for the easy to brainwash Trumpsters... they probably will lick this skat up like it is ice-cream...

excuse me folks-----why would Soros be declared a "terrorist" for supporting scum like Hellcat? I do not understand the rationale for this
project. -------treason maybe but "terrorism"???

How precious a jew talking about a jew, are you anti-Semitic??

and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized.”

Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman who is widely known for funding liberal advocacy groups and organizations, both domestic endeavors as well as initiatives abroad. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, and previously described the current president as a “con artist and would-be dictator.”
-----------------------------------------------------

I know a lot of you believe this crap and think he should and his staff be locked up and his assets should go into tramps wallet.
There are all kinds of sign these days of things to come. Yesterday Trump told 2 reporters they are 'on the list', a hint that he is cataloguing gripes for later action. This fake site advocates all Soros assets seized, yet Republican donors of gigantic sums go unspoken. Small bits are stacking together and my apprehension of 'it' happening here grows. We have refused to grant Visas to a Guatemalan Soccer team for a tournament.

This is the only part of the screed that is true, and the only part that Republicans care about: "Mr. Soros, 87, is a Hungarian-born billionaire and businessman. He supported Mr. Trump’s rival during the 2016 race, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton...".

If 190,000 people are so het up over large political donations, they should go to work trying to repeal Citizen's United that opened the door for dark money and corrupting influences.

Meantime, the Daily Wake article is big on generalized accusations and darn minuscule on documented facts.
Dark money.....something Democrats took full advantage of.
How many leftist groups are 501(c) non-profits??
How many of them are spending money on campaigns without declaring the donors?
BTW, how much money is the corrupt media spending on Democrat campaigns?
Is that being declared?

Is that being declared?
Beats me, do you have a comparative listing? Or if I quote any number of 501Cs off the top of my head will you even know enough to correct me? The RNC has tons more money than the Democrats so it is said. So set us straight on how the Democrats took full advantage of Citizens United while Republicans rejected dark money. Karl Rove can fill you in.

Is that being declared?
Beats me, do you have a comparative listing? Or if I quote any number of 501Cs off the top of my head will you even know enough to correct me? The RNC has tons more money than the Democrats so it is said. So set us straight on how the Democrats took full advantage of Citizens United while Republicans rejected dark money. Karl Rove can fill you in.
Can you prove that the RNC is getting their money from unknown sources.
If you can't, STFU.
We do know that Obama was caught taking donations from foreigners......and we also can agree that the corrupt media gives the Democrats an advantage regardless how much money the RNC gets because anything the media does is free. The Dems don't have to pay them a cent.

Then there's Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, movies with leftist actors and directors pumping out their leftist BS propaganda and censorship in social media. Telling people who to vote for and what to think, OR ELSE!!!

Fuck you.

Last edited:

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.
We do know that Obama was caught taking donations from foreigners......and we also can agree that the corrupt media gives the Democrats an advantage regardless how much money the RNC gets because anything the media does is free. The Dems don't have to pay them a cent.

Then there's Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, movies with leftist actors and directors pumping out their leftist BS propaganda and censorship in social media. Telling people who to vote for and what to think, OR ELSE!!!

Fuck you.
upload_2019-7-28_6-48-49.png

Political Nonprofits (Dark Money) | OpenSecrets

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
Gee, mud! It's a good day when I've wadded your shorts like this.

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
View attachment 271508

Political Nonprofits (Dark Money) | OpenSecrets
Thus the Obama Administration floats this horseshit so he can use the IRS to attack his political opponents.
You're so gullible.

Is that being declared?
If you can't, STFU.

Fuck you.
Gee, mud! It's a good day when I've wadded your shorts like this.
Not really. I didn't give it another thought.
I just see reminders of this every time I turn on my PC.
And I know that you agree with it.
What does that make you?
The biggest threat to national security in America is Democrats and their useful idiots.

Forum List

Back