Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

FD - I've never seen the show, but I can imagine mom and all of us brats being transporting back to now and the show coming on our TV. Mom would have watched for maybe three minutes given what I have read of the show, and her words would have been, 'who watches this crap, it goes off now.' And off it would go. It's sort of funny to think of the ways of today when meaningless violence is so appealing. Deep inside humankind must reside the evolutionary soul of kill or be killed. It is like a play in which the HS boy or girl who vicariously gets back at all those who wronged her, whether purposely or not. Imagine now for contrast a show in which people help each other in need, not because the plot is revenge against an evil, but just because that would help another. Is fantasy more than simply diversion, is it required so we only kill each some of the time.

If you've never seen the show, then why are you posting into a thread titled "Sons of Anarchy- Best Action/Drama on TV?"

Deep inside midcan, there must be empty space between his ears.

:rofl:

Yes, they did need to go there.

I'm going to take a wild guess that the show's main demographic is white males, aged 15-35 who sympathise with violent criminal behaviour.

I can think of nothing short of a 10 year old (white male) shooting up his private school with an automated weapon to elicite something besides hilarity among this demographic group who "loved the scene" of the "Persian" getting drowned in urine (BTW, I liked this too).

However, this will also be a plot element: The gun will be traced back to SAMC, and every ATF agent in the USA will be crawling up Jax butt.

I'm black and I love SOA.:(

Do you think black males make up the MAIN DEMOGRAPHIC for SOA viewers?

I know a bunch that love the show. I also know a bunch of women that do also!

Last nights episode was amazing!

***SPOILERS***

Shocked about Lee Toric! Knocked him off in episode 4, seems alittle too early! Poor Phil. That guy always seemed out of place, but was always loyal.

I wonder what Tara is up to. I think she is going to get screwed over by Wendy. I think Wendy's end game is getting Abel.

Glad to see some Neo-Nazi getting smoked!

Best lines of the show:

“Your sister’s blood tasted as good as her pussy” – Otto.
The Ballz on Otto to say that to the guy that was torturing him! Smart move though!

Rat: “I’ll blow his shit up!” Tig: “He means brains. He’s a little excited right now.”
I thought that was hiliarious!

***SPOILERS***

Shocked about Lee Toric! Knocked him off in episode 4, seems alittle too early! Poor Phil. That guy always seemed out of place, but was always loyal.

I wonder what Tara is up to. I think she is going to get screwed over by Wendy. I think Wendy's end game is getting Abel.

Best lines of the show:

The Ballz on Otto to say that to the guy that was torturing him! Smart move though!

Rat: “I’ll blow his shit up!” Tig: “He means brains. He’s a little excited right now.”

I didn't expect the Marshal to have that early of an exit, but I think the damage he's done wil play out throughout the season.

***SPOILERS***

Best lines of the show:

I didn't expect the Marshal to have that early of an exit, but I think the damage he's done wil play out throughout the season.

He was one of the best antagonist the show has had. The actor playing him is great. Sorry to see him go so soon. He could have done a ton more with him. Glad Otto did him in through!

Breaking bad is/was better. But then again different strokes for different folks.

I also liked Dexter, but the last season sucked for air. The ending was even worse

***SPOILERS***

Best lines of the show:

He was one of the best antagonist the show has had. The actor playing him is great. Sorry to see him go so soon. He could have done a ton more with him. Glad Otto did him in through!

Otto had the best possible ending he could have asked for under these circumstances, Clay is one slick SOB.

Forum List

Back